It's bigger on the inside

Tonight was the night that my little brother gets his gift today everyone was have a great time I was making snow around the casita and the children seems to like the snow

I look around to find my boyfriend who was playing with the kids I smiled softly and went towards him and hugged him behind.

"Hola, mi armor." He said kiss me cheek.

"Hola, Miguel I see you having fine with the children?" I said.

He chuckles but smiles."Yep, i think I would be amazing father some day." He said I smiled at that.

"Yeah, you would be amazing father." I said kiss him on the cheek then headed where my family was. We were behind the flower curtain that Isa made but what I didn't noticed is that my little brother wasn't here but I saw my cousin Mira who was with Antonio walking down.

"Look at you all grown up." Mama said to Antonio  then suddenly a cloud appeared above them.

"Pepa mi amor your gonna get him wet." Papi said shooed it away.

I used my ice to create water into a ball and held it above my little brother Camilo but instead he poke in my side causing me to jump and drop the water on my head I glared at my brother.

"Ella, Camilo." Mama warned us.

"Sorry mama." We apologize.

"Go make your Papa proud." Camilo and I  said.

"I don't sound like that." Papi scolded at us.

"I don't sound like that." Camilo mocked papi, I couldn't help to giggle at that.

"Abuela said it's time." Dolores said smiling at Antonio.

"We'll be waiting at your door." Mama said to Antonio.

"Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." Papi said.

"Okay, okay, Vamo, vamo, vamo." Camilo again mocks dad, Papi then stomped back over we're and grabbed Camilo and dragged him away."All right I'm done." Camilo exclaimed as he just turn back to his normal self.

I was about to join my parents and the rest of the family when I felt a tugged onto my sleeves I look down to see my little brother I bent down to Antonio's height." What's wrong Antonio?" I asked.

"What if I don't get a gift?." Antonio asked me I can tell he was nervous.

I frown then said." Well, I would still love you rather you don't get a gift or not you will still be my brother." I told him as I gave him a huge and then went to join my family after Abuela gave everyone a speech the curtain open revealing Antonio everyone started to clap and cheered I watched Antonio hold out his hand out to something I was confused about why he's holding his hand then Mira stepped out as everyone gasped. I remember when Mirabel ceremony like it was just yesterday but however it didn't goes as planes send she didn't get a gift. As Mirabel and Antonio walked up the stairs Antonio walked up by himself and looks at Abuela.

"Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle?" Abuela said Antonio nodded as he then touch the candle.

He then walks to his door and touch the door knob then his door glowed and suddenly a toucan appeared on his arm.

Antonio gasped then said." Uh-huh. I understand you." Antonio said.

"Of course they can come!" Antonio giggle then we saw animals coming towards Antonio.

"We have a new gift." Abuela announced.

I hurried to my little brother's new room and I was surprised that he has a jungle room then suddenly I heard a little girl shouted." It's bigger on the inside!?" Out of nowhere a leopard started running  towards him  then the leopard pick him up and started to run.

(Skip time)

Abuela kneeled down to Antonio and said." I know you could do it! A gift just as spect as you." As she gave Antonio a kiss on the cheek.

"We need a picture! Everyone! Come, come,come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night!" Abuela said as was looking for Mirabel if she wants to join but she told me she didn't want to I frown then went to join the family.

"Everyone, together! La Familia Madrigal!" Everyone shouted as the picture was taken showing of their gifts, Isabela used her gift flowers above of her head, Lusia was holding the large rock and the animals were flew over our heads as Mama smiled brightly as a rainbow appeared above her head while I used my ice and fire.

As the photo was taken I was dancing with my boyfriend Miguel but then Mirabel shouted about the house was in danger as we went out of Antonio room we didn't see anything.

"What? No that's... the cracks were there, they where everywhere, the house was in trouble, the candle was-, Abuela I promise." As Mira was tried to explain but Abuela cut her off." That's enough." She told her then looks at the guests." There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal. The Magic is strong. And so are the drink. Please! Music! A bailar! A bailar!" Abuela said as Tio Augustin told his daughter Luisa to bring the piano over for him.

I just look at my cousin with a frown then I look at my boyfriend and said." Go have fun Miguel I'm going to talk to my cousin." I said he nodded and kiss my cheek.

As I went to the kitchen to see tia Julieta making food while Mira was sitting on the counter.

"If it was all in my head,how did I cut my head? I would never ruin Antonio's night. Is that really what you think?"

I frown at my cousin then sit next to her she saw me and gave me a small smile." What I think is that today was very hard for you." Julieta said to her daughter.

"That's-argh I was looking for the family and I might not be supper strong like Luisa or effortlessly perfect like senorita Isabela who's never even had a bad hair day, but... " Mirabel sigh then mumbled." Whatever."

Julieta then came over and sit with us." I wish you could see yourself the way I do. You are perfect just like this." She said handed her daughter the food as Mirabel then eats it as her cut was heal." Mhm. You just heals my hand with an arepa con queso."

"I healed your hand with my love for my daughter, with her wonderful brain, big heart."

"Stopp." Mira said to her mama as I was trying to hold my laughter.

"Cool glasses."

"Mama."

"Aye te amo coda linda."

"I know what I saw." Mira said Aunt Julieta sigh and said." Mira my brother Bruno lost his way in this family. I don't want the same for you. Get some sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow." She told her daughter. As Mira left the kitchen I as about to do the same did tia Julieta stopped me.

"Ella," She said as I look at her." Please watch over Mirabel for me." I nodded and went to my room and went to sleep.

And done see you in the next chapter bye!

1209 words