Dinner Gone Wrong

As dinner started I sat between Antonio and Dolores

As dinner started I sat between Antonio and Dolores." The Guzmans and I the Madrigal together will be so good for the encanto." Abuela says.

"Yes. Then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." Mrs. Guzman joked as they both laugh. I saw Mirabel and Dolores where having a staring contest.

"To a perfect night salud!" Abuela said raising her glass as everyone did.

"Salud!"

I look back and forward I saw Dolores was nervous and Mirabel was just stared at her while getting her food on her plate."Avocado?" Mirabel move the avocado see Dolores telling Camilo shapeshifts into Mirabel and then me, then Bruno then back to himself making weird.

Abuela pours wine into Mrs Guzman's cup while smiling awkwardly." Camilo fix your face." Papa said as Camilo shakes his face back to normal.

"Water?" Isabela offered Mirabel moves the water to the other side seeing that Camilo tell Papa about the vision Papa spits out his water shock at the Guzman's as Maniono did a high pitch scream I couldn't help to giggle even Antonio giggled as well.

"Mirabel," Abuela said as Mirabel looks at her." The cream please?"

Mirabel looks at Tio Agustin and said." Pa, the cream please?" Tio Agustin chuckle nervously as he handed the cream to Mirabel then out of nowhere a thundercloud appeared I look to see Mama who was shock about what Papa said to her.

"Pepa the cloud." Abuela said, as she whispers about clear skies, mama then told Tia Julieta about the vision she looks at us I quickly look away," Ella the cloud." Abuela say I look up to see my cloud I thought about something happy and cute but however it didn't work.

Then I look down and saw cracks." Ella you oh okay?" Antonio ask concern I nodded at him" Yeah I'm fine."

"Mirabel."
as she got up but she bangs her head to the table. "Everything okay?" Maniano asked as Isabela looks at her weird.

"Everything is great. She's just excited for you to propose, which uh you should do!" Augustin said

"Yes," Mirabel said.

"As fast as you can." To Augustin said Maniano looks confused." Uh, I was actually gonna..." before he can say anything else.

"You were gonna great!" Mirabel said as she moved Isabela chair to face him brushing her dress.

Well.. Well.. since everyone here has a talent, my Maniano wanted to begin with a song." Mrs Guzman said then she looks at Luisa." Luisa, can you please bring the piano?" Mrs. Guzman asked her.

"Okay," Luisa as she started to cry, as she walks away.

"It's actually family tradition to sing after," Mirabel said as she brought Maniano chair over in front of Isabela."Isabela most graceful of all the Madrigals..." I look at Mirabel who jump on the floor everyone looks at her."Um...?" Maniano said very confused.

"You're doing great."She said he continued what he was doing "No." Mirabel as she chased something we then saw Luisa weakly bring the piano over but she was stopped and then started to cry,everyone was confused then a thunder cloud appeared gaming around us.

"What's happening?" Mrs. Guzman asked.

"Mirabel and Ella found Bruno's vision, there in it. Mirabel is destroying the magic and now, and we're all doomed!"Dolores exclaimed . The creatures placed it on the table but suddenly Mirabel accidentally sipes it towards Abuela as she saw the vision as we all looked at her.

The wall began to crack as everyone's powers were affecting them. Dolores was covering her ears from the crazy noises. Antonio's animals went going everywhere, in a panicked . Camilo then shapeshifted his head into a baby size head and a tiny moustache, I saw Papa looked at him weirdly as Mama was fiddling with her hair still and then Isabela grew a flower from the ground an accident hit Maniano noses.I look at the wall and saw everything freezing and fire, flowers went towards Maniano as hit him in the face I winced at that.

Then the window open to show the whole town saying congratulations to Isabela Abuela look at Mirabel with a disappointment look as the Guzman's left

Abuela tried to bring them back Mirabel try to reason her." Abuela theirs got to be an explanation." As she was trying to explain to her.

"I hate you." Isabela said to us.

"I'm a loser," Luisa cried.

"Luisa!" Augustin called out to chasing her.

"What did you do?" Mama said.

"I'm not doing anything it's Bruno's vision." Mirabel said.

Then I saw rats taking the vision pieces, I grabbed Mirabel hand as we followed the rats.