The Rats told me everything

As me and Mirabel look around Tio Bruno home I look and saw cute rats playing in Tio Bruno stuff

As me and Mirabel look around Tio Bruno home I look and saw cute rats playing in Tio Bruno stuff." You never left." Mirabel said.

"Well, I left my tower which you know, a lot of stairs and here." He said as he show us a pice of Tia Julieta food.

"Kitchen adjacent." Bruno said." Ooh, ooh, plus free entertainment, so what do you like? You like sports? Game shows? Telenovelas Their love could never be." Tio Bruno said as he sat on his chair.

"I don't understand." Mirabel said.

"Well, because she's his aunt and she has amnesia so she can't remember that she's his aunt. It's like a very forbidden kind of—" I cut him off and said." What I think she means is that she doesn't understand why you left but didn't leave."

"Oh, well, because, huh, the mountains around the encanto are pretty tall and uh like I said fee food and everything." He said as he pick up one of his rats we saw a little crack me and Mirabel went to it as we saw the dinner room I look down to find a table with a drawing of a plate saying Bruno name on it.

"Yeah, my gift wasn't helping the family, but uh I love my family you know?" He said

"I just don't know how to... I just don't know how to.... Well, anyway I think you should go because um I don't really have a good reason but if I did you'd be like, I should go because that's a good reason." He told us.

"Why was I in your vision?"Mirabel ask Bruno."Tio Bruno? I just wanted to make the family proud of me. Just once. But if I should stop if I'm hurting my family just tell me."

Tio Bruno started explaining how and why he left as he was protecting her." You left to protect me?" Mirabel said.

"I don't know which way it'll go. But my guess the family the encanto and the fate of the miracle itself well it's all gonna come down to you." Tio Bruno said

"Or made be I'm wrong." He said as he taken the vision and smashed it." You know it's a mystery that's why this vision is..." doing a blow raspberry and putting a big thumbs down.

"Look if I could help any more I would, but um... but that's all. Good luck I wish I could've seen more." Tio Bruno said as Mirabel left. I turned to my Tio Bruno and said." Why didn't you say goodbye?" I asked.

He sighs as he looks at me." It was kinda hard to say goodbye to my favorite niece but I send you a letter but I think you didn't get it." He said, he handed the letter to me.

I grabbed it and huge Tio Bruno as he huge me back." I miss you Tio Bruno." I whispered.

"I miss you as well my seashell."

Then Mirabel kick down the door making both of us jump in surprise." You wish you could have seen more so see more! Have another vision." Mirabel said.

"Oh, no no see I don't do visions anymore." Tio Bruno said.

"She does make a good point." I said.

"Ella I thought you were on my side." Tio Bruno said.

"Who say I was on anybody side."

"But you could."

"But I won't."

"You can't say the weight of the world is on your shoulders the end." Mirabel said." If our fates up to me next days have another vision. Maybe it'll show me what to do."

"Look even if I wanted to which I don't you wrecked my vision cave which is a problem cause I need a big open space." Tio Bruno said.

"We'll find one."Mirabel said.

"Where?" Tio Bruno ask.

"Use my room." As we heard a familiar voice behind us we look to see my brother Antonio with his animal creatures.

"The rats told me everything." He said ." Don't eat those." He told his leopard who was about to eat the rat.

"Our family needs help. And you need to get outta here." I said. He looks around seeing his rats taken a bath so he agreed.