In Embrace Who?

Third Person P. O. V.

"You should have told me the second you saw the vision think of the family." Abuela scolded to Agustin.

"I was thinking of my daughter." Agustin said.

"Pepa, clam down." Abuela told her daughter as a snow cloud was on top of Pepa head.

"I'm doing my best." Pepa said

"Yes." Felix agreed using the hat to make the snow cloud go away.

"You're lucky it's not a hurricane!" Pepa shouted.

"Mama you've always been too hard on Mirabel." Julieta said to her mother.

"Look around we must protect our family our encanto we cannot lose our home." Abuela said then the door open revealing a two man and a woman.

"Senora perdon, people in town are becoming anxious about the magic they want to see you." The man said to Abuela.

Abuela sigh then looks at Agustin and Julieta." Mirabel and Ella was in that vision for a reason. Find them."

Ella's P. O. V.

When we finally got into Antonio's room the room was rumbling making loud noises as the birds squawking.

"We might wanna hurry." Mirabel said as Bruno pouring sand around us.

"You can't hurry the future. " he said before he was stopped by animal he looks at the animal nervously going around him." What if I show you something wrong? If I see something that you don't like you're gonna be all Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish." Bruno said.

"I don't think you make bad things happen sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this." I told Bruno then Antonio handed him a stuff animal to him." For the nerves," Antonio said as he got on his leopard and walked way."

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this." Bruno said as he took out salt from his pocket then splashed it on himself then he took out a match he then light the match up then stretched out his hands.

"You might wanna hold on." Bruno told us as we hold his hands.

Then sand started to moved around as Bruno eyes went to flashing green me and Mirabel looks around as we saw the candle knocked over the town began to crack I saw papa and Antonio Papa was saving Antoni from a falling piece then I saw myself throwing up fire and my hands change into ice then it turned to Mirabel smashed vision.

"It's just the same thing I gotta stop." Bruno said.

"No I need to know which way it goes." Mirabel said

"There's gotta be an answer something we're not seeing!" I said

"You're looking at the same thing that I am it there was something else." Bruno said, then I noticed a butterfly.

"There! Over there!" Mirabel shouted pointing at the butterfly.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!" Bruno exclaims. We too his hand as we got closer where the butterfly was." Where is that?" Mirabel questioned.

"It's all out of order, it the candle the candle's getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!" Bruno said.

"How?" We both asked him.

"Um there's someone with you. And you fight her!" Bruno shouted the last part.

"WHAT!?" Mirabel asked.

"Wait no, no, is that hug?" Bruno questioned.

"Is she hugging or fight make up your mind!" I said, we saw Mirabel hugging someone." An embrace. An embrace! To make the candle bright you have to embrace her." Bruno said.

"Again embrace who!" I shouted wanting know who Mirabel is hugging.

"Who is it?"

"Almost there. Oh oh I got it!" The vision show Isabela.

"ISABELA!?"

The vision stopped did as the sand falls to the ground Bruno was holding the vision as one of the animal got sand on their head". Oh your sister that great." Bruno said to her as he looks at Mirabel who was growling angrily Bruno sigh and throw the vision away." Every time."