Bruno's Tower

We finally got back to the house as we sneak pass Abuela and Isabela they where talking about Isabela engagement

We finally got back to the house as we sneak pass Abuela and Isabela they where talking about Isabela engagement. We then arrived at Tio Bruno's door, Mirabel opened it to find with sand flowing near it I feels weird to be here again. Mirabel touch the sand." Casita. Can you turn off the sand?" Mirabel asked.

Casita made the floor titles rumbling telling us not to go." You can't help in here?" Then she looks at me." Don't look at me I can't even make the sand go away with my powers not even my fire can make it go away." I told her.

"I'll be fine, we need to do this." I said.

"For you, for Abuela, maybe a little for me." Mirabel muttered.

"Find the vision."

"Save the—"

We fell down onto the sand Mirabel slide down on the sand by using her face." Pleh." Mirabel groaned as she brush off herself and then cleaned her glasses.

As we got up on our feet  we see a big hand pointing up said that." Your future awaits." As we see lots of stairs I remember how I first went up those stairs and man it was a pain.

"Wow." Mirabel amazed.

Then one of Antonio friends came fly towards us." Oh hello." I waved at the as the bird screeches.

"Lost if stairs but at least I'll have a friend." However the bird flew off.

"Welcome to the family Madrigal."

"There are so many stairs in casa Madrigal."

"You think there would be another way to-" she said as I can clearly tell she was tried." Get so high cause we're magic but no , Madrigal how manny stairs fit in here? Bruno your room is the worse!" Mirabel yelled I giggled  she looks at me." How come you're not even tried?" She asked I shrugged." You get use to when you always come here."

We finally made it up to the top we found out that there was a big hole then I saw a rope Mirabel grumbled in annoyance.

We finally made it to the top before we found out there was a hole we can not pass. Mirabel groaned in annoyance

before I grabbed the rope and put it on a rock to hold the rope in place for us to swing, "okay." Mirabel said as we look down we swing over there before we made it we saw the bird once again.

Mirabel cheered as she stomped her foot, but it smashed the floor making a piece of it fall to the ground.

Me, Mirabel and the bird watched it fall as it smashes to the ground. Me  and  the bird look at her as she just nervously smiles.

We walk to Bruno's sand area as we saw drawings of Bruno we walk inside as we heard a sound something break we look down to see what was that sound we see the bird that crack in a piece of the statue then Mirabel scream making me jump as I look down to see few rats came out of a pot as they scattered away into a statue of Bruno's mouth. I look and saw the bird was even hides under her hair we then soon saw Bruno's cave room opening before the bird flew away." Quiter!Mirabel shouted I shook my head at her.

We walked inside the cave." Empty." Mirabel muttered  then suddenly the door closed behind us.

Anyway we kneel down as we saw green things glowing Mirabel drugged it out of the sand to pick up the pieces." What's wrong with the magic?" Mirabel question.

I found a another piece as we put the piece together I was shock as I saw it was Mirabel." Me?" Mirabel said.

Suddenly the whole place began to crack as sand was filling the place I look at the door to find it was closed we quickly drugged up the sand  I quickly grabbed the pieces so did Mirabel we run towards the door  we quickly opened door as soon sand followed us behind us but then the sand stop.

We both look at each other and then we got out of Bruno's tower we walk back Mirabel her room but we suddenly bumped into Abuela.

"Where are you coming from?" She asked us brushing her dress off that was sand." In such a hurry?"

"Um..." I said.

"I'm sorry I we're." Mirabel started.

"What's wrong with your hair?" She asked  as she was about to touch our hair when we heard.

"My gift!" As I heard Luisa, we turned around to find her sobbing." I'm losing my gift." She said.

"What?"

"Mirabel, Ella, and I were having a little talk." She explained as she was losing her powers and headed to her room Abuela looks at us." What did you do? What did you say?" She said.

"Nothing I ... I." Mirabel hesitated didn't know what to say next.

"Mirabel." Abuela said then looking at her watch." I have to get  the Guzman's for Isabela's engagement." She says as she walks away.

"Stay away from Luisa until I talk to her." She told us." Tonight we can't have any more problems."

"And whatever you're both doing stop doing it." Abuela says as she walks downstairs we both look at Luisa door that was blinking a few times we shared a look then headed to Mirabel's room.