Assassin {Tom Riddle} [M]

Originally posted on Tumblr as two different requests.

Pairing: Tom Riddle x Reader

Summary: Reader teaches the famous Tom Riddle how to kill with a knife and he, surprisingly, likes it.

Warnings: Language, unprotected sex, oral (male receiving), sub!Tom Riddle. Basically it talks about how to kill someone with a knife, and then actually doing it.

Also, please don’t kill anyone with a knife. Actually, don’t kill anyone at all, thank you.

●○●

“I know what you’re planning.”

Tom unglued his gaze from the book he was reading to look up at the person who was now standing at the end of his table. Clearly, picking the most deserted table in the library, in order to avoid other students approaching him, was not working. “And what is it that, according to you, I am planning?” He asked you flatly.

You grinned wickedly. “I know that you’re plotting to kill your muggle father.”

Tom tried not to look taken aback at your words, but you managed to see right through him. He seemed to think that he was the only clever student around. “Is that so?” He raised an eyebrow at you. “And do you have any proof of this?”

“Well, no, but I have noticed that you’ve taken quite an interest in Horocruxes.” You ran your fingers through the hard wood before taking the empty seat across from him. “I also know that you killed Myrtle Warren. And don’t even try to deny it.”

Biting the inside of his cheek, he shut the book closed and leaned against the table. “You can’t prove it. No one is going to believe you.”

“Oh relax, Riddle,” you rolled your eyes at him. “I want to help you out.”

Tom raised an eyebrow. “Help me?”

“Yes.”

“And who said I needed help?” He folded his arms.

You began to trace the edges of his book. “Well, It’s not like you need it, but I just thought that It’d be fun to do it.”

He eyed you with a blank stare. “Fun?”

“There are many ways to kill someone.” You rested your head on your palm. “Sure, you have your wand and you’re a very skilled wizard, but It’s not as… satisfying, you know?”

He leaned even closer. “Enlighten me, then.”

You beamed, and you took his words as a cue to reach into your bag. You placed the buck knife you always carried around on the table, right in front of him. “My personal favorite weapon is this.”

He stared at it for a few moments. “You can hold it if you’d like.” You encouraged him.

Hesitantly, he did as you told him, eyeing it in different angles. “Why?”

“It works brilliantly if you want to give your victim a slow, painful death.” You answered, running your index finger through the sharp side of the object. “You can enjoy every moment of the way that their soul leaves their body, how their pained expressions slowly turn lifeless.”

Tom looked up at you, again. “So, you’ve done it before?”

“Oh, yes. Plenty of times,” your hand rested on top of his, and you guided the knife to rest on the skin of your wrist. “I’ve made it look like a suicide-” you moved it towards your stomach area, and then to your chest. “I’ve stabbed them numerous times-” and finally, you pressed the pointy end to your throat. “And I’ve slit their throats, watching how they choke on their own blood. There’s so many ways you can do it, really.”