Chapter 10

Wednesday meant something new on NXT and with only two more weeks towards Takeover, the excitement and hype was quite high. For tonight, Priscilla was set to cuta promo to boost all of Toxic Attraction before the even while Chris was set to go against Xyon Quinn. Two tattooed, muscular behemoths going against each other definitly was a sight to see as Priscilla made her way to the ring with Mandy and Jacy following along. Eventhough Mandy was the leader, she gave her friend this chanceto let everyone know what to expect in the coming weeks."

Priscilla made sure that just about everyone was watching and gave a bit of her attention to a certain texan metalhead. Then with all three of them entering the ring, Priscilla got herself a mic and let the music fade out first before she spoke.

Priscilla:" You all may look at us and think we've been put together randomly. That we might just be a blaze in the sky that will fade sooner rather than later. Well...I'm here to tell you that we're more than that. Jacy and I are the NXT Womens Tag Team Champions, Mandy is the NXT Womens Champion. WE are at the top of the game. Everybody's gunning for us? Then you better have what it takes to step up and face us."

Mandy:" And as much as I see everyone put in the work, you're all still pathetic. If you want it, come and get it. Just be aware that whatever happens, you brought it on yourselves."

Jacy:" After all, toxin kills and we've taken on everyone who crossed our path. We're not afraid of anyone. You think you got it? Girls, first earn your spot. Then you might boast about it."

Priscilla:" I've been to rock bottom and back, faced people you all wouldn't even dare to challenge and look, I survived it all

Priscilla:" I've been to rock bottom and back, faced people you all wouldn't even dare to challenge and look, I survived it all. Am I a casualty of war? No! I'm as tough and vicious as they come and I will hammer down the nails on each and every one of you, if I have to!"

Mandy:" And that's a fact. Everyone has rivals and if you got the guts to step up, then I'd love to see you step up to us."

The trio turned towards the stage, leaning against the ropes as they waited for their challengers. Anything was possible, but NXT management has made it a secret as to who will challenge them when suddenly a very familiar theme song echoed through the arena.

Out stepped the one and only AJ Lee with her typical smile and skipping up half of the ramp while the crowd went absolutely berzerk at her return.

AJ:" Ladies, I see your plan. You're trying to degrade the new generation, right? That's cute, but...in all honesty, you're not the hottest thing on the market right now. We got a former barbie as Womens champion and a tomato head along with...who even are you?"