Chapter 12

In the aftermath of the show and having changed into some nicer clothes, Chris surprisingly found himself in a less crowded area. He was asked to wait there by Mandy who apparently needed to talk to him, so now he was just waiting. Everything was going really well with Priscilla this far, no doubt about that. Chris liked the fiery redhead a lot, feeling like he finally had the one. What else was there to talk about? Chris didn't really understand until Mandy finally arrived.

 What else was there to talk about? Chris didn't really understand until Mandy finally arrived

Mandy:" Thank you so much for waiting, Chris. I know it can be a drag."

Chris:" Don't sweat it, Mandy. I'm a man of my word."

Mandy:" Good. Let's take a seat. We might be here for a while."

Raising an eyebrow at that, Chris pulled up a chair and sat down across from Mandy. Something about this seemed off by a mile, but he wasn't going to be rude about anything. Mandy smiled softly and tucked some hair behind her ear before the conversation could finally start.

Mandy:" We both know that you and Priscilla have gotten really close lately. I don't want to say anything against it."

Chris:" I understand as much. But what is this about?"

Mandy:" Well...I've known you since your second run on the main roster, so I think I've got a good understanding of who you are."

Chris:" We didn't talk too much, but yeah we've become pretty good friends."

Mandy:" Right? I'm glad you understand. But there's something I have to tell you. Priscilla knows about it too, so here it goes..."

Mandy took a deep breath to find her focus again while Chris did his best to relax. It was true that the two were pretty good friends and caught up with each other more often that not, but what was about to come would shock him nonetheless.

Mandy:"...I have a crush on you..."

Okay, that knocked the wind out of Chris right now

Okay, that knocked the wind out of Chris right now. Did he hear that correctly or was it a dream? Mandy Rose, the NXT Womens Champion, was crushing on him. Truth be told, she never really displayed any signs of that being the case, but here was the confession.