Chapter 15

NXT Takeover In Your House has come around now and the arena was packed with excited fans. There a lot of hype around the event, considering the matches as Chris vs Dexter was co-headlining with Mandy vs AJ. Many weeks went by, the feuds were incredibly elaborate and everyone wanted to see what would happen.

The commentators welcomed everyone back after commercials and talked about the card, explaining what set up several of the matches until it was time for things to take a violent turn

The commentators welcomed everyone back after commercials and talked about the card, explaining what set up several of the matches until it was time for things to take a violent turn. Dexter was the first one to make his entrance.

Dexter definitly showed that he was ready, not bothered by the glass structure above the ring. Instead, he wanted to put Chris down once and for all. This back and forth has gone on long enough and tonight was the end of it as Chris didn't waste any time either.

Yes, Chris took it back quite a few years with this entrance as he drove down to the ring, circling it a few times before he got off the motorcycle, then he grabbed a steel chair from under the ring. His gaze was locked on Dexter all the time before they stood in opposite corners while the glass cage was coming down. It was a terrifying sight and knowing that those two men were fighting inside really worried people. Upon the bell getting rung, things started off very quickly.

Dexter was trying to test the walls, but Chris intercepted it with hitting him in the back

Dexter was trying to test the walls, but Chris intercepted it with hitting him in the back. Chris said there was no escape after all and they would fight until one of them is left broken. Keeping the attack going straight out of the gate, the fans watched to see what madness Chris and Dexter were going to unleash. The ref was on the outside to not get caught in the crossfire of their battle as Dexter avoided another hit and managed to disarm Chris who only chuckled at that.