Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Chris definitly had one of the strangest, but also most interesting weeks in his life. Confessions from all of Toxic Attraction really threw him out of line and kept his mind busy for days without end. It was the Tuesday before NXT and the texan was currently taking a shower to clear his mind. After everything that happened, he needed to shift his focus one way or another, but nothing really helped. The sound of the shower itself was loud enough though that he didn't notice someone getting into his hotel room, so Chris was definitly in for some kind of surprise. Sighing to himself and rinsing off the shampoo, he just wanted to get to bed. Thank goodness he had a towel and some clean boxers already prepared, so Chris could dry off and put something on before walking back to the main room.

 Thank goodness he had a towel and some clean boxers already prepared, so Chris could dry off and put something on before walking back to the main room

Chris:" Man, that was an unexpected week. I hope everything calms down again soon enough."

???:" It's all well and good."

Chris:" Yeah, I know, but- wait, what?"

Upon looking around the room to find the source of the voice, Chris came to see a sight he really didn't expect at all.

Yes, it was Priscilla in nothing but a pair of black panties, a shirt and a cap on her head. She looked enticing to say the very least, but Chris had a few different thoughts right now.

Chris:" Priscilla, how did you get in here? And why are you half naked?"

Priscilla:" I asked someone in the lobby. I lied about you being my fiancè and then I was let in. And I undressed after closing the door."

Chris:" Okay, but...why?"

This prompted Priscilla to turn towards Chris and seductively strutt over to him, swaying her hips. She didn't break eye contact with him whatsoever and now put a hand on his cheek.

Priscilla:" Because of you. You're giving me something no other guy could. I know about Mandy and Jacy, don't worry. But I want you to remember who the number one is."

Chris:" Priscilla, I-"

Priscilla:" Shh shh shh, Chris. It's okay. I've been waiting to have a chance. All you need to do is let me take it...Will you?"