fallout charon (good version)

I've known this woman five years and only six months of it was spent under her employ. She had led me to some place called point lookout we searched for some girl there ended up getting high off the pungus seeds seems it's one drug that does effect ghouls. During the surgery the maniac performed on me he removed the chip in my head. I hid that I was free from the contract from adriel. Until I realized how upset it made her to think I'm forced to follow her but After saving so many people I felt better about myself. I liked her alot I didn't want her to hurt but I didn't want to leave her. People dont look at me the same anymore well at least the people in big town,and its finally safe in this area. Paradise falls was destroyed the super mutant camps destroyed and each scrapped for parts. Even gob was brought here. After she dressed up in the mechanist costume and bought him off Moriarty.
Now he lives here free of slavery. With his own little shop that he and his "friend" trade enough to help supply the whole town. He wouldn't be able to if adriel hadn't cleared out the slavers.  This place may not be perfect with the whole split sides thing where a lot of people insisted that the ghouls be kept separate from them.

Gobs friend works with the caravaners that wont trade with ghouls. Adriel trying to keep this town together moved to the ghoul side. Where Gob,Adriel and I share a home. The other houses are split the same way. Which is why they are working on expanding the town so that eventually everyone could have their own homes.

Gob gives me a soft smile as I walk down the stairs. He sets out a bowl of food for me. Adriel is already at the table eating happily. "Morning handsome."
I feel my face heat up in embarrassment,and scowl at her.
She does shit like that all the time I feel like she's playing with my emotions.
I sit down in front of my bowl and eat.

"But seriously charon you look like you've been feeling a lot better." She says softly.
To be honest I have been feeling great since she convinced me to let her heal up the spots of skin that rotted off.
"I have been." I grumble. Ignoring the flutter in my chest.
"I'm glad." She says smiling softly. Her amber eyes on me. I lock eyes with her and notice her blush. It's weird because She isnt disgusted looking at me.

I look away and gob suddenly gets up cleaning his plate. "I gotta go open shop."
I watch him confused. "Isn't it to early to open shop?"
"Hes probably gonna go see hank." She giggles. Her face turns a little red.
"What do you think about hank and gob."
I shrug.
Her smile falters catching my attention. "What do you think?" I ask

"Its honestly so refreshing. I mean it's sad cuz they cant be together publicly but I donno. I like seeing them happy.
I know people think its gross,but I really like ghouls."
I feel that flutter feeling come back. A little hope surfacing. "Anyone you got your eye on?" I blurt without even thinking.
She turns bright red . "Yeah." We sit in silence for a few moments. My mind racing over who it could be.
"But I don't think he likes me back." She says softly.
"Then hes a dumbass." I huff. I'd give the world for just a chance to be with her.

"Nah,its just hard to read how he feels sometimes." She says looking down at the table. "Maybe I could talk to him for you."
She smiles softly. "If he says no would you beat him up for me?"
"Gladly."
"What if I mean like hypothetically that I liked y-."
Shes cut off buy the door swinging open. I grab the handle on my shotgun. Watching as a tired kid walks in although hes trying not to show it.
"What are you doing here robby?"

"MacCready,and I'm a fucking adult now."
"hardly."
"shut up mungo bitch." He snaps walking up to us and sitting down. "If your gonna talk to charon like that you can leave." Adriel snaps.
He sighs " fine it wont happen again. Sorry."
She gives him the rest of her food. "Do you need a place to stay?"
"Just until I get a few jobs done."
"Jobs?" She asks.
"Yeah gun for hire." He says between bites.
"Theres some openings for gaurds-."
"Nah I wanna go out see new places."
"Ohh you know what. Dawn just recently lost one of her caravan guards. If you take up with her do a good job and people will take notice. Your name gets spread,you'll make a decent load of caps,and get to travel."