ratchet transformers prime

I've been living with the autobots for a few years now. Ever since they found out about your father's habit.
He wasn't abusive he wouldn't hit you  or yell directly at you,but it was stressful and unhealthy. Ratchet is my guardian since hes here most of the time. The others give me rides to work,and I use my income to help out. My room is a slightly smaller version of they're rooms. Big enough so they can visit me I guess.
I turn the stove off and layer the nachos bringing it out to miko Raf and jack. Who cheer excitedly before chowing down.

I smile to myself. Feeding the kids helps me feel useful. I head over the the med bay. Knockout looking extra shiny as he walks past me. He groans. "What now?"
"Nothing just thought you might have more questions about human behaviors and biology."
He lowers a servo for me and I step up. He brings his servo to his desk and I hop off.
"Possibly." He says softly going back to work. I find a spot out of his way to sit down at. He glances at me every now and then grumbling at the item hes tinkering with.
"Perhaps you could help me." He says looking stressed. I get up and walk over to him.
"My didgets are too big." He huffs pointing to a tight screw between two walls of the item. I reach in barely squeezing in and grab the screw using all of my strength just to loosen it. Then I twist it out. He gives me a approving look. Opening the item up so he can work on it.
"Can you show me how to fix it?" I ask softly. He looks over at me contemplating it.
"It may prove useful in the future." He grumbles.

For the next six hours ratchet shows me the basics of working with electronics. Even seeming excited when I would answer correctly on his little quizzes.

"I have some important information for you." Optimus says startling both of you.
His optics widen when he sees you.
"Its one fifteen."
I gasp shocked. "I have work tomorrow!"  Ratchet sets me down on the floor and I rush off to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow. 
Once I checked everything I take a shower and head to bed. Laying there for about a hour unable to shake ratchet from my mind. From his breath fanning my back to his servos picking me up.
Fuck I need some dick in my life. I reach over to my desk and pull out my red orange dildo. I pull my pajamas off followed shortly by my panties my mood apparent by the wet spot left in them. I rub my clit desperate as I line up the dildo pushing it into me with a moan.

I cant help it when images of ratchet flood my mind. Remembering how his delicate touches make me feel.
The sound of my door swishing open and the light flicking on startle me,and I quickly cover myself.

Ratchet stands there shocked until the door closes behind him and he drops my jacket. "I heard- I thought- primus." The old bot stammers his eyes still on me.
I clutch the blankets to my chest.
"I was!...it's just like a natural thing okay! Everyone does it."

He seems to calm a bit. " cybatrons do it too. Its actually quite interesting perhaps there's something to be learned?"
I blush. "You want to make this a learning experience?"
He turns serious blue calming over his faceplates. "Rather than leave the two of us embarrassed. Yes"
"How would we do that?" I ask my heart thumping rapidly.
"I could merely observe." He says awkwardly shifting his weight.
I take a moment to compose myself.
"O-ok."

He steps closer sitting on the ground in front of me. I pull the blanket off of myself. His optics scan over me.
I spread my legs watching a lewd expression cross his features before he manages to compose himself once again.
I grab the orange dildo from my bed.
"That is supposed to simulate having intercourse?" He asks.
"Yea." I say embarrassed.
"So that looks like a human spike?"
"Uh well no." I say embarrassed.
" so humans can accept spikes from a different species?"
"Well yeah I mean this one is supposed to look like a aliens spike."
He leans in closer to scan it. " that doesn't match up with any recorded alien species."
"Its a pretend alien." I say softly.
He huffs clearly confused by it.
I take the hint and line it back up with me but pushing it in is not very smooth. I look up at his gaze as he studies it entering me.
"Uh well..." I say softly.
"Is something wrong?" He asks
"I'm not wet enough to take it anymore." I say embarrassed.
"Maybe more stimulating?" He asks curious.
"I'm not sure I can while being observed."
"What if i participated?" Ratchet asks blushing.
"Maybe?"
"How would a human partner get you wet enough?"
"With they're fingers or tongue.."
He nods getting on his knees hovering over me. Offering his large servo I guide his large fingers to my pussy and grind into his warmth. He watches with great interest I feel his cooling fans kick in. His head meets the wall over me. Being this close and personal with him is maddening. His finger finds my entrance just one of his fingers is bigger than my dildo.
I moan as he presses it into me. The armoured plate over his crotch slides up and he slips out its large thinner than I would have expected and about as long as my arm.
He gasps when I touch it,and it twitches under my hands. He pulls his fingers away making me whine until his head hovers between my legs.
He tries to come up with some excuse. I grab him by his helm and pull him to meet my pussy and he eagerly laps up my juices. My thighs press against his cheek plates. I hump into his licks.
"Ooohh ratchet." I moan softly our eyes locked. He groans into me stroaking his cock. I can't help saying his name over and over until I finally cum my entire body quaking.
He licks me clean bringing his hips to mine his cock between my legs draping over my stomach,and poking me in the face. I lick his tip and his hips buck into me. "By primus." He groans his blue optics on me.
He visibly shrinks not alot but enough to where hes about two or three times my size. I look at him a bit shocked. "Science."  He huffs looking between my legs where his cock is reaching to my bellybutton now.
He pulls his hips back. And grinds it into my pussy. a loud groan leaving his lips. His blue optics flick to meet my eyes begging me to accept his spike.
"Please ratchet."
He wastes no time shoving it inside me. I moan grabbing his helm. My pussy Stretching out to accommodate him. "T-tight." He stammers grinding into me. I look between us where our body's meet Wanting him to kiss me or touch me show any kind of affection really.