Promise

Sasha's POV:
I woke up to the sound of Jadon's light snores and the light peeking through the blinds. I tried grabbing my phone without shuffling too much and without waking Jadon but much to my dismay I watched his eyes slowly flutter open making me smile, "morning sleepy head" " morning Sash" Jadon replied in his croaky morning voice making my heart skip a few beats. I looked down at my phone 11:43 "guess we're going straight to brunch then" I laughed trying to get up and get ready but I felt an arm holding me back by my waist. "A few more minutes won't hurt, lay with me" Jadon said batting his lashes very convincingly might I add which is why I did just that I laid back in his arms which by this point where my happy and comfort place.
" SASHAAAAA JADONNNNN get ready we're leaving for brunch in 10 mins you're either coming or staying" we heard Lorena yell from downstairs. "Damnnnn hope her windpipe's ok" Jadon laughed making me shake my head getting up to go get ready in the bathroom.

Jadon's pov:
Watching her walk out OUR bed in MY tshirt makes me want to scream from happiness this girl is a dream she has me simping over her and we haven't even kissed yet usually I would've done a lot more if this was another girl but for some reason with Sasha I feel the need to wait I have a lot of respect for her she's beautiful she's sexy she's polite she's kind she's genuine but most of all she gets on with the mandem, Sasha is mandem at this point she's been raised the same way we all have she acts like us it's coz she's from south I know but still there's rarely ever a time if ever for my boys to approve of a girl and Reiss and Tammy have been giving me silent nods of approval throughout the time we've been here she's perfect I can't mess this up. "Ouuuuuu you're a bit drippy I like it" I say watching Sasha leave the bathroom in her peach polo shirt dress and peach and white jordan 1s to match "I was thinking this purse too" Sasha asks picking up a peachy Dior bag "yhhhh deffooo rah this fit bangs never knew you had it in you" "you haven't seen my fits yet don't underestimate me sancho" she laughed kicking me off the bed so she could do it. This is exactly why I like her she's got so many different sides to her.

Sasha's POV:
We ended up having brunch at this french place which I absolutely loved from the french cinnamon toast with fruits to the chocolate croissant's to the caramel yum yums it was all sooooo good. "I think I'm gonna explode" Channel said "me too"Lauren , Aliyah, Samiya, Reiss, Marcus, Jadon ,Tammy and Jesse followed "ermmm i don't know you know" Lorena started "yeah like it was good and all but I feel like I could defo have another two yum yums for sure" I added "nah you lot are mad I don't know how you don't put on weight" Lauren said before getting a call and excusing herself from the table. "Nah for real do you guys never fill up" Jesse wondered "nope we just have good genes"Lorena smirked.
"Guys I just got a call from work we need to go back" Lauren said to aliyah and samiya "what do you mean to need to go back didnt they say that have cover?" I asked hoping my friends could stay for longer "nope they didn't sort out cover for the whole two weeks only a few days" "bitches" Sam added "told you guys they'd do this"aliyah moaned "when do we need to leave" sam asked "right now basically" adeola walked making us all hurry back to the house so they could pack.

After saying our byes to the girls and Marcus and Jesse offering to take them to the airport since it was all last minute, Tammy thought we as in the rest of us should go to the beach since we have nothing better to do anyways. So we got ready I put my black bikini on and my black mesh cover up on top with my glitter sliders packing a towel, change of clothes and some lotion in my beach bag I went downstairs to find Tammy and Lorena having a what seemed to be a heated makeout session making me walk straight passed them and out to the garden were Jadon was sat just on his phone.

Jadons pov:
"You alright?" I heard Sasha from behind me "yeah just killing time you?" " oh just trying to run away from those two just incase I might see more than I would want to" Sasha laughed "yeahhhhhh those two are cute but sometimes it's like they forget there's people around they're just in their own little bubble must be nice" I said making Sasha's head pop up "you'd want to be in a relationship like theirs" she asked "well yeah i think anyone would want to be in love and in a relationship like theirs they have something special no?" I said rhetorically it's a bit weird sasha's asking me this I thought it's obvious "well they've been together for what five or six years now so yeah they have exactly what you just said" Sasha said insinuating something clearly but before I could even ask what she meant we heard Reiss scream "come on guys we don't have all day nahhhh you two need to cut out the lipsing" making me and Sash chuckle and leave.