Airport Vibes

Sasha's POV:
I woke up to banging on my door and lemme just say this is definitely not the best way to wake someone up especially if it's 06:00 AM I stumble down the stairs to see four psychopaths I call my friends practically screaming "SASHA HOW COMES YOUR NOT READY YET" I'm pretty sure my neighbours were gonna complain as usual "bitches our flights at bloody 12:30 chilllll" "chill Sasha chill have you even packed? NO are you anywhere near ready? NO SASHA BLOODY GET A MOVE ON" screamed my 4"11 psychopath sam I walked up to my room which was joined with my bathroom and closet and got ready as I was asked to. I took a needed shower, brushed my teeth washed my face, let my hair air dry I didn't bother with any make up knowing I have a 10 hour flight ahead of me I just slipped on Nike black high waisted leggings, Nike cropped hoodie and my Air Force 1's I walked into my closet and pulled out my suitcase and packed loads of different coloured bikini's, underwear, dresses, shorts, tops, jeans and loads of shoes from heels to trainers to sandals I put a denim jacket in there too just to be on the safe side I took my wash bag out and packed my toothbrush, my make up, deodorant, perfume and other products I use for my hair and face and after slipping it into my suitcase I took my backpack packed two chargers and a portable charger (you never know with chargers), my passport, my wallet, my laptop, my eye mask to Sleep on the plane in, my headphones and my phone after zipping my backpack I walked down the stairs and met with the 4 psycho's who were piercing me with their eyes " okay we can leave now" I blurted out " bout time only took you an hour" said Chanel showing me her phone which showed 07:00 I laughed it off locking the house.
We arrived at the Heathrow airport at 08:20 because we obviously had to go get breakfast at McDonalds we walked through the security checks and sat at the waiting area for a few hours till we boarded our plane. I was sat next to Samiya which was the best decision so far because we both sleep through 80% of our flights and eat for the other 20% and before you knew it we were both sound asleep again.

Jadon's POV:
I woke up in London ready to go my excitement was through the roof after having a shower and a quick breakfast I was out the door on my way to the airport already texting the others who all said they were on their way too but obviously Jesse, THE JESSE JLINGZ LINGARD was still at home taking forever which ultimately resulted in us missing our flight at 12:30 from Heathrow so we had to get a private plane which we weren't complaining about but still we could've been on our way there already. Sitting at the airport waiting for our plane with my headphones in I realised how much of a weird place an airport is everyone's going to different destinations for different reasons with different needs as I thought some more I was rushed out my thoughts by the sound of JLINGZ screaming " GUYSSSSS let's gooooooo our plane's boarding" we walked to the plane making small talk with Lorena and Tammy who were disgustingly cute together we sat in our seats and played games for the 10 hours which our flight was meant to take.

Sasha's POV:
Me and Sam woke up eight hours later feeling fresh and rejuvenated and smelling.. chicken? We turned around and of course our friends had the air hostess reheat our food we got at the airport which basically resulted in a full feast on a plane.

 As we said we'd eat and sleep through the whole 10 hours we did we got up from our seats after thanking the pilot for the flight and were hit with a wave of heat which we most definitely were not used to and the lightingggggggggg our photographer...

As we said we'd eat and sleep through the whole 10 hours we did we got up from our seats after thanking the pilot for the flight and were hit with a wave of heat which we most definitely were not used to and the lightingggggggggg our photographer Chanel couldn't help herself ALREADY having a photoshoot but Who's complaining tho? We could all tell this was gonna be a great trip

Jadon's POV: we arrived jet lagged as helllllll  and to add to that there's a time change which of course we didn't even consider being five hours behind meant it was now 7 and we were heading to our Hotel which we reserved for a night only because again JLINGZ was involved in the situation he's really lucky we love him this much. We arrive at the hotel and the receptionist was happy to see us obviously recognising who we are " i must really be lucky again tonight" she spoke in her British accent we laughed it off not even thinking about what she meant, we headed to our rooms with the boys and realised we have booked one suite with 4 rooms AGAIN JLINGZ but being as tired as we were we could not care less Tammy and Leah shared one room and me and Reid shared the other which meant jesse and Marcus had their own rooms, without showering we hopped into our beds and slept through the night.

Sasha's POV: As we arrived at the hotel we were struck by bad luck we were told by the receptionist that our rooms which we booked were taken and there's only a suite left which is only available for 24 hrs, hopeless we took it and walked into the suite we were quite lucky coz it was huge and had multiple rooms and two bathrooms so we didn't have to worry about anything except for where we will be sleeping tommorow but that wasn't too much of a worry because all they wanted to do was hit the beach tommorow. And as done on the plane Me and Samiya headed to bed and fell asleep together again as they were the only ones who had to share beds.
.