After every storm there's a rainbow 🌈🌈🌈

It was end of Spring which also meant end of work for Sasha because it was finally Summer. To say Sasha is a hard worker would be an understatement not only has she just finished touring with Chris brown for a crazy 6 months but Sasha has also been working hard on her new dream album for the past few months which is all in Spanish, she's always dreamed of doing a full Album in her mother tongue full of colaborations with queens and kings of Reggaeton such as Maluma, Bad Bunny, Natti Natasha, Jennifer Lopez and many more. Sara knew that the release of her Album would be huge in South America but the outcome of her Album was incredible it was sold out all over Europe, Australia. Asia, Africa and both North and South America this could only mean one thing for Sasha now A World Tour, Sasha has done hundreds of shows and she's been brought on tours with other artists but she has never been on her OWN headlining tour, she was super excited but nervous and there were a million emotions running through her but one thing she was sure of at that very moment was that she was truly blessed and truly lucky.

Sasha's POV:
I was at home with my friends Chanel, Lauren, Samiya and Aliyah we were all watching Someone Great our all time favourite-soppy break up movie we could all relate to the characters me specifically which is why I would always zone out by the end of the movie deeping how similar me and jenny really were not only were we both feisty Latinas but we both have been in long term relationships which ended liek hell  I didn't even realise how long I was out for until Lauren pushed me off the sofa "Auch" I scream "what was that for?" "We were asking what you have planned for the rest of the holidays" asked Samiya " not much, I'm basically free till end of August so I kind of have over a month" " okayyyy soooooooo what we doing?" Asked Aliyah "let's take a girls trip" said Samiya "I dunno sam I'm supposed to be resting and the last girls trip us five went to didn't go soooo smoothly" I pointed out " oh ffs Sasha no one told You and Aliyah to dress up to go to the beach not my fault those old pervs were eating you two I had to do something about it" said Sam "okay but no one told you to go hit old men with your slipper" We all laughed for a good 5 minutes just reminiscing our last trip to Portugal "okay but fr what we doing?" " yea you guys have to tell me so I can leave Ayden with my mum" mentioned Lauren "coz mamma has to relax a bit" we all looked at her funny "no one told you to have a kid at 16" said Aliyah"listen it seemed like a good idea at the time" we laughed at her insensitivity" " omds Guys LA? We've always wanted to go together" we all looked at eachother and squealed like little girls "yasssssss" Instantly we booked the tickets and we were meant to fly off tommorow morning.

Jadon's POV: Me , Tammy and Reiss were playing basketball at St George's park enjoying our last few hours of international duty before our summer break, we heard  Jesse and Marcus walking towards us bickering as usual which Marcus then explained Jesse came up with an idea of a lads holiday but they couldn't decide on was the location they carried on going back and forth for a good 25 mins whilst we carried in playing laughing at the two in between but then it struck me "guys LA " they both looked up giddy "brooo we should Thought of this before" Jesse yelled "what you lot doing then? Come with us lasa holiday isn't it?" Marcus kindly suggested "I mean me and Lorena are going LA anyways so Yh" "even better the more the merrier lorena's a lad too" jesse joked to which all the lads seemed to agree and by luck we had booked our flights and hotel in an instant all we had to do was go home pack and regroup tomorrow.