The new house

Sara's POV:
Me and Jadon walked through the wide doors in awe and in unison "woah" was all we could say.The house was absolutely gorgeous not something me and Jadon were used to. Growing up in South London all we knew were estates with two bedrooms and one bathroom, this beautiful house which we haven't even seen fully completely shocked us both." Ayyy you guys made it" we were interrupted from pour train of thoughts by Marcus who was more than happy to see us "finally what took you soooo long" said Sam automatically grabbing for her suitcase which we Uber'd here "yea well we kinda lost track of time" and just as Jadon said that I felt the piercing eyes of Sam digging into my soul and taking me upstairs leaving the boys with all those bags "GIRLS" called Sam and we walked into a bright bedroom with a balcony "guess where this hoe has been all this time whilst we were waiting for our stuff all this time?" said Sam "where?"asked Alya "with Jadon where else" I tried justifying myself "ouuuuuu is it a summer romance I sense" joked Chanel "funny guys hahahahaha" I tried changing the subject "I've got this gorgeous house to see sooooo Ciao lindas". I left the room and realised the upstairs has 5 bedrooms all with a bathroom included then downstairs was a huge living room where some of the boys were already chilling "hey guyssss" I said walking past the living room "yooo" said Reiss I then saw a kitchen and a completely lost Jesse looking at the fridge "what's wrong?" I asked "I'm hungry and the fridge is empty" he sadly replied "aweee order something" I hinted "okay so lemme order for all of us because none of us ate yet and it's basically past lunch time" said Jesse "good idea" I said "yes but Sasha what do I order for everyone" asked a worried Jesse "ermmmm well for us girls any takeaway is good you guys are the athletes here" I said "okay so  Chinese it is" he said "great and then after that some of us can go shopping and we can cook a dinner" I said "Cool" replied Jesse as I was leaving the kitchen as I just realised there is a huge pool in the garden outside.

Jadon's Pov:
After having the boys teasing me for not making an effort in flirting with Sasha for a good half an hour I left to the garden to chill for a bit as I heard footsteps "hey am I disturbing you?" Asked Sasha in the most cutest possible way ever with her sparkly eyes and beautiful smile "nah don't be silly come sit" I patted the seat next to me on the couch area in front of the unlit firepit "sooooo what are you doing here all alone?" She asked "I dunno I like to just chill and think for a bit what bout you what you doing here?" I swiftly avoided telling her about the boys teasing me about her "I was just looking around the house then I saw the pool and then you" she said. We spent the next 45 minutes or so just talking and getting to know eachother more and more and as the time went by I appreciated how gorgeous she really was from her body, to her eyes, to her smile, to her hair, to how smart she was, to how kind hearted she was I could clearly tell I was falling for her.
"GUYS THE FOOD IS HERE" we heard Jesse scream as he opened the garden doors just to see us sitting closer than ever with her legs on mine and both of us laughing away "oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt" he stupidly smiled and as he was walking off we could hear him whisper/shout under his breath "didn't think I'd catch you guys in this position" and as Jesse said that we automatically moved away from eachother and smiled awkwardly. "Come on there's finally Something to eat today" I pulled her up and she literally sped to the dinning room where everyone was sat starring at us walk in, the room was completely silent as there were only two seats left for me and Sasha sitting right opposite eachother where everyone can see us best. "Okay guy's you can talk don't be weird" said Sasha "yea it's getting boring and weird" laughed Marcus

Sasha's Pov:
After we ate Lauren and Chanel were doing the dishes whilst Jesse, Marcus and Reiss went food shopping "Jadon big man come they've got fifa" called Marcus from the living room "someone's in love" said Aliyah to Sam whilst I was too busy staring at Jadon "heyyyyy I'm still here ya know" "girllllll you like him don't lie" said Sam winking " he's good looking yea and he's funny but I don't know if I like him" I said truthfully "fuck off I'm bot buying that" said Lauren from the kitchen "no for real bitch can't you feel that chemistry you two have" said Chanel "we have a connection yes but I dunno it's early days guys let's just chill" I said " she said chill like she's not sharing a room with him till we leave" whispered Alya "huh" I asked in shock they all looked at Chandler "yeaaaaa coz there's 5 bedrooms so when we got the house we agreed with the guys that me and Sam in one room, Lauren and Alya in the second, Marcus. Jesse and Reiss in the third coz it's hugeee obviously Lorena and Tammy in the forth, and then it had to be you and Jadon together" she explained like it was the most normal thing ever "oh and your bedroom is the one with the one bed only so you have to share a bed" said Lauren "huh" I said a bit too loud because the girls ran off and Jadon and Reiss turned around confused only leaving me awkwardly smiling, I went upstairs taking my suitcase which was still at the door and contemplating if I should take Jadon's too but I left it hoping there would be another secret bedroom for him or he would sleep in the living room or god will take me out of this situations asap but anyways I carried my suitcase up this big stairs and unpacked all  my things and as I finished I heard Jadon walk through the doors "soooo we sharing a room yea" I said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly "yeaaa but it's calm" I said "I mean I can sleep on the floor if that makes you feel uncomfortable I mean I wouldn't want to disrespect your boyfriend or anything" and as  Jadon said that I felt my heart sink as I was surprised as to how respectful and nice he just proved himself to be it also made me realise I need to stop trying to run away from him and let this happen  "no it's fine I don't have a boyfriend and plus I don't like sleeping alone" I smiled "that's good coz neither do I" he laughed "I am warning tho I cuddle when I sleep without knowing" he said and honestly my heart skipped a few beats so I just smiled.
After talking for a few hours and listening to music we heard Lauren yell "love birds get down here now dinner is ready" "whattt? Already"said Jadon "I'm not complaining" I laughed making Jadon laugh too. As we walked down the stairs the smell of lasagne filled our noses "ouuuu that had to be Chanel cooking mmmmm" I said "course it was" she smiled we all sat and immediately dug in and started talking and laughing "okay but because Sasha and Jadon were the last ones to join us and they didn't help cook they need to clean" said Marcus "okayyyyyy" we said in unison making the guys laugh.
As we cleared the table Jadon was drying the dishes which I washed untill I finished and realised Jadon has only dried two plates "listen slow coach you better hurry up before the sun comes up" I joked "oh really" said Jadon "yep" I replied "so would it be quicker if I was to do this" and Jadon went and turned the tap on and sprayed water all over me which then lead to a fight with the towels and one thing lead to another and we were inches apart noses nearly touching as Reiss walks in "ouuuu you guys are cute man" he laughed making me go red "okay we're done for today" said Jadon as he led me upstairs.
We both showered and changed in our Pyjamas and laying in eachother's arms we both fell asleep that night entangled within each others arms