Swinging away

Jadons pov: waking up with Sasha has become a routine at this point a routine that I enjoy and that I will miss when we leave this place. She really is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside she opened her heart to me last night at the beach and I'm still in shock at how much she's been through and how well she's been handling it most people would go on a bender and become a train wreck after something like that but I guess her music says it all. She started shuffling in her sleep so I held her tighter "I'm hungry j" Sasha said making me chuckle "morning gorgeous" I kissed her temple "well let's get some breakfast then everyone's still asleep anyways seen as it's so quiet in this house hmm" I said getting up to go shower.

I knew she's a small girl that eats a lot but she still manages to surprise me everyday "you alright there bubs?" I ask her as she's munching on her pancakes "mhmmm" she was right I did underestimate her style the brown midi strapped dress with tiny little flowers all over with the brown jacquemus bag and the brown Gucci heels complimenting her skin paired with the gold jewellery and her curls she's a dream. "Do I have something on my face" she asked making me realise I'm staring at her face "hold on yep now you do" I say dipping my finger into the whipped cream and tapping some on her nose "stop j that was meant to go with the strawberries" she mutters as she carries on stuffing her face.

As we were driving back to the house we saw a lake and near the lake there was a swing well a bench swing "ouuuu J can we go chill on the swing for a bit" Sasha said catching me off guard by the sudden nickname which I'm already loving "of course" I said pulling up by the side of the road Sasha automatically jumping out. We ended up spending an hour by that swing not even speaking just enjoying each other's presence as I put my arm around her shoulder her head on my chest as we're swinging "you know you were right I didn't actually think I'd like you before I met you" Sasha spoke "what?" I asked confused "well Lorena and Tammy would speak about you all the time we'll mainly Tammy whenever he'd talk about playing for England or even just you lot going out he'd always have good things to say about you and Reiss but I don't know I just always took you as that typical lightskin fuckboy and you're names Jadon and you're from south London and to add to that you're a footballer-" ok I get it" I cut her off chuckling "no it's just like five automatic red flags or a girl you know like I hate to be that bitch that judges guys just off of these things but they're mainly true and I just thought you'd be the same as the rest but you're not most guys would've tried it by the first night but you're better than that so thank you and sorry I guess" she chuckled shaking her head at herself. "Nah it's fine I acc get that a lot but you have nothing to worry about I'm not here to mess you around Tammy would fuck me up" we both laughed at that knowing Tammy has a soft spot for his girlfriends cousin treating her like his little sister most of the time.
"You think we should get back?" I asked her as she lifted her head off my chest for the first time this whole time we've been here "ughhhh I don't want to but I guess we should before they start questioning us" and as she said that we walked back to the car and drove back to the villa where there was music playing from every corner "honey I'm homeeeee" Sasha yelled through the doors Lorena running up to her stealing her up the stairs.

Sasha's POV:
"Lorena wtf what are you doing" I was yelling as I was being dragged up the stairs "bitchhhh leave my arm" "Bitchhhhhhhhh where the fuck were you? And what did you do?" I heard as I walked through the doors "ugh we just went out for a bit of a breakfast but it took longer than we expected we went by this lake there was a swing were were just chilling nothing too much kmt Lorena what's all this questioning" I asked staring at the tall brunette "erm what swing and what lake" Channelle whisper screamed as she jumped through the doors "just this lake by the road I saw and there was a cute bench we just chilled there for a bit like I said nothing too much" I answered again making the girls nod

After a few hours of just chilling by the pool and having ordered yet another Chinese we decided we should go out to the club since we haven't been yet so after spending hours getting ready I decided on a aqua blue strapped dress and matching heels and bag I walked down the stairs Jadon watching my every step jaw wide open I just smirk to myself this boy is driving me crazy with those eyes.

As we make it to the club we're all having fun drinking and dancing Jesse and Tammy owning the Dance floor it was getting late and I was a few drinks in so I was tipsy but not drunk either way my confidence was growing and as the night went on Jadon was only looking getting sexier in my eyes and I just needed to be with him so I looked over to where he was sat and called him over swaying my hips the DJ started to play Omah Lay's Bad influence I leaned my head back onto Jadon's chest his body pressed behind mine as I whine my hips to the beat of the song moving my ass onto him I don't know what went over me but he was clearly feeling it with both his hands on my hips his head in the crook of my neck we danced for a while as he spun me around my arms round his neck as he held me by the wait I looked into his eyes and just kissed him like it was the only thing that would make sense at that moment and I did not care who saw I just needed his lips on mine till he pulled away "we should probably take this back home hmm" that's all I needed to hear I nodded as he took my hand and walked us out the club.

And the rest of the night was everything and more of what Sasha and Jadon both expected of eachother.