Chapter 1 | the beginning 💖💜

Y/n wakes up to great smell of quesadillas right up their face.

Y/n immediately got up to see why their was food right in their face.

Wow breakfast in bed, wait could it be, Y/n's birthday.

"Oh wow I'm turning 21 !" Y/n said with a Shocked look on their face.

"Ofc that's why they're treating me like a royal jewl today." Y/n said as someone knocks on their door.

"Come in !" Y/n shouted, "oh hi mom" Y/n said

Now before I continue I'm gonna introduce you to the L/n's.

First you have your mom maría

Maria is a great women. She's really nice and would die for you. Keep in mind that you kinda don't have a father. Your father passed.

Your middle sibling aríana. Shes kind to you sometimes but she will bully that your 21 and you still haven't found love or romance. Ariana is 14.

Younger brother is 7 years old and his name is Alexander

Younger brother is 7 years old and his name is Alexander. He is sweet and kind but he eats to much sugar he turns into a monster.

 He is sweet and kind but he eats to much sugar he turns into a monster

A L L   A R T   I S  B Y  P I C R E W <3
——————————————————

"Oh hi mom." Y/n said, your mom sits by you and says. "We're getting invited to a special dinner with the madrigals to have fun and talk. Would you like to go for your birthday?" Y/n's mom asks.

"Yeah sure but, I don't think that Ariana would want to go." Y/n said trying to make an excuse/lie to not go.

Y/n's mom asks "Well why not ?".

"Because she's afraid of their magic." Y/n said lying.

Y/n's mom knew they were lying so instead of telling them they knew Maria decided to tease Y/n talking about their crush.

"Is it because ~Isabela~ is gonna be there ?" Maria said in a teasing voice.

"Who ? Isabela ? I don't know a Isabela!" Y/n said nervously.

Maria chuckles "ok you don't have to be there, just make sure you eat." Maria said before leaving the room.

Y/n sat there on their bed thinking what would happen if they would go.

Y/n snapped out of it and started eating.

"You're not coming !" Ariana shouted bursting into Y/n's room.

"Don't be such a wus, you have to talk to Isabela some day, you're 21 you have to find something to love !" Ariana said angrily.

"Ok ok fine I'll go !" I said trying to calm Ariana down.

"Good I didn't want to go over there disappointed." Ariana said as she walks out of Y/n's room

Y/n starts getting ready in some comfortable clothes. "We're leaving!" Maria shouted.

Y/n looked in the mirror talking to themselves "Let's hope she doesn't remember."

They all arive to the madrigal house.

They were laughing seeing Casita move and grant them in.

Alexander immediately click's with Antonio and they start playing with his animals.