River date pt 2 | chapter 16

"why does Julieta's food always look so good?" I asked jokingly.

"Because she's a madrigal." Isabela said rolling her eyes jokingly handing me some baked bread and queso for the plain bread we had.

As Antonio plays in the water me and Isabela secretly kiss before he turns his head.

"Hey Isa can I call some toucan's please?" Antonio begged.

"It's your gift not mine." Isabela said as she continues to eat.

He calls 3-7 toucan's including one anaconda.

"Ay! Antonio!" Isabela looks at him dead in the eye.

"Quee you said It was my gift now yours!"

"si pero sabes cuanto odio a las anacondas!"

Isabela uses a firm voice for that sentence.

Antonio quickly covers the anacondas ears. (Some what)

"It's ok Annie I love you" Antonio walks away into the river with .... "Annie" (idk)

I giggle  "Antonio man, he's something"  Isabela says before giggling as well.

We eat a little before dipping our feet in the water and watching Antonio play with his animals.

"I'm so sorry amor."

Isabela apologies out of no where. "Que?" I asked

"I pulled a very not funny joke on you that almost broke our love ." She said as small tears formed in her eyes.

"Oh hey no it's ok, to be honest I think I was a little dramatic I mean-" I say before Isabela cuts me off with a hug.

"I'm so so sorry mi vida/vido" she said sobbing.

Antonio looks at us "are you really that scared of the anaconda" he says crossing his arms. Isabela and I giggle a little and decided to splash Antonio with water as we got in the lake.

"Ay!!" Antonio yelled while laughing.

We all get out of the water and plop down on the grass.

"I'm fuc-" I stop and look at Antonio who's dead asleep.

"I'm so fucking exhausted..." I whisper.

Isabela giggles "same" she whisperers back.

We both got up and Isabela made a vine and gently picked up Antonio as we walked home.

We arive at Isabela's house and I wait out the door as she uses her vine to see Antonio to bed.

"Ok all good everyone is asleep" Isabela says taking my hand.

"Wait Isa I have to go home" I said frowning.

"No pleaseee just this time please" she groaned.

I eventually say yes as we're headed off to her room. We both got in comfortable clothes as we laid next to each other.

I kiss Isabela's forehead.

"Good night amor"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end <3