Let's fix it ! |chapter 10

After breakfast I cleaned my plate and went to my room.

Before I could open my room door I feel someone grab my arm and pull me outside.

"Ay!" I yelled being dragged to the back of my house.

"We need to fix this." Ariana said firmly grabbing both my hands.

I looked at her confused. "You and Isabela!" Ariana shouted annoyed.

I laughed "I'm fine, I see her at night and when abuela is gone." I said patting Ariana's head softly before she smacked my hand away.

"No! You guys can't just be shut out forever!" Ariana said crossing her arms and looking away angrily.

"Look I know how mad you are but if we do anything it might pull me and Isa away even more." I said giving Ariana a smile before hugging her.

We head back inside and Ariana goes to her room and I go to mine.

I quickly sit down and grab a random piece of wood and some brushes that I made out of leaves and sticks.

I went outside and grabbed a cup and filled it up with water and grabbed a handful of flowers that were filled with colors and smashed it with the water.

It ended being a bright smokey blue color.

I smiled with joy running back home with more cups of colorful water.

I sat down and began to paint. It was a random doodle of a painting but it turned out kinda pretty so tonight I decided to give it to Isabela once I have the chance.

Hours ticked by and it was finally time.

I rushed to Casita and successfully got to Isabela's room.

As soon as our eyes met we fell into a deep kiss.

We pull away and I hand her the gift.

"For you corazon." I said bowing sarcastically.

She laughed with tears of joy.

"You're funny amor~" Isabela said holding the tiny piece of wood leaning in gently pressing her lips against mine.

"Cuddles?" Isabela begged.

"Amor..." I said putting my hand on her head.

Isabela sighs "It's ok! I love you amor." Isabela said giving me a soft kiss.

I left and went home to sleep.

Next morning was pretty normal I just got dressed and did a couple chores for inside the house and ate.

Next thing I new I was up and on my chair painting. It was the only thing that brings joy to me other than Isabela.

I tried painting just scribbles and surprisingly it turned out really pretty.