chapter 2 | I see you~

Hi so I'm gonna change a little things in my writing so pls don't get mad or confused
----------------------

Y/n's P O V

I look around to see if the cost was clear, it was.

I slowly enter the house a little nervous.

I get to there kitchen and start grabbing food, I set my plate down and I ask Casita where the bathroom was.

Casita dragged me all the way to the bathroom .

"Thank you Casita !" I said with joy. I was going good so far, I didn't spot Isabela anywhere.

I quickly use the bathroom and head back downstairs to the kitchen but as I'm on my way.

Bam!! I ran into a beautiful girl with daisies flying around her with blue tulips as well.

But little did I know I bumped into, Isabela!

I finally realized, I quickly got like 20 feet away from Isabela giving her space to breath.

She looks at me making us lock. She didn't move for a while, all she said was.

"Watch where your going Y/n."

Oh. My. God.

She had to recognize me, I tried playing it cool but failed, and embarrassed myself.

Instead of saying sorry I ran to the bathroom like an idiot. 🤦

I S A B E L A' S P O V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It did take me a while to realize who they were.

But it's obvious that they don't like me.

They were just staring at me and didn't say a word.

It was kinda funny seeing them trying to play it cool, it was kinda cute...

I head to the kitchen and start eating, and then Y/n finally got out of the bathroom.

I tried to give them a soft wave but they just turned their head the other way. I got sad but I continued to eat.

Y/N'S P O V
-------

I slap myself and repeating asshole in my head in front of the bathroom mirror.

Finally once I'm done calming myself down I leave the bathroom off to the kitchen to go eat.

I see Isabela trying to wave at me but I ignore her cause I'm still blushing.

After dinner I walk upstairs and look at all of the shining doors.

"Mine looks the best right" I jump and look behind me.

Ugh it was that stupid camilo, "uhh yeah I prefer Antonio's thanks, and why are you here ?"

Camilo chuckles and tells me he would rather be here with me then cleaning.

I laughed and told him my age.

He immediately felt embarrassed and walked away.

I see Isabela in the hallway about to come in her room, I did the dumbest thing I could have ever done.

I ran in Isabela's room!

I looked around the whole room and found a walk in closet I could hide in.

I walked in and wow was it big, I quickly hid in Isabela's clothes as I hear her foot steps getting louder.

I help my breath trying to make minimal noise.

Of course Isabela came in her closet to get in her pajamas.

She started changing, I looked away but it was to tempting.

Before I could look back I here Isabela say.

"I can see you~"

I blushed hoping she didn't actually see me. I tried my best shoving myself in her clothes trying to stay hidden.

I S A B E L A' S P O V
-----------

First off I can here them and feel the heat on their face.

I slowly shove my hand in my clothes and accidentally touch Y/n's lips with my pointer finger.

I immediately pull my hand back, I try to see through my clothes and spot their hand.

I grab their hand and pull them out.

"Why are you hiding from me ?~"

I asked they didn't respond.

I slowly get my face closer to theirs as if we're almost gonna kiss.

I smirk and flick their forehead.

Well your family is leaving, you should probably go.

Y/N'S P O V
------

She almost kissed me, my heart was racing and I didn't know what to do.

"Oh yeah I should get going huh."