Chapter 7 pt 2 | Female version ⚠️

Isabela doesn't waste any time pulling me into a deep kiss pinning me to her bed.

She breaks the kiss going down to my thigh and squeezing it with her hand.

She goes back up not taking her hand off my thigh.

She attacks me with a deep kiss, she heats it asking for entrance.

I grant her entrance and she immediately started exploring.

After she was done she attached her lips to my neck.

She starts to suck harder on the right side of my neck.

Isabela earned a hot stuttering moan from me.

Isabela goes back down to my thigh and finally takes her hand off my thigh.

As she spreads my legs open I try to stop her but Isabela just uses her vines and tie my hands together.

Isabela slowly glides her fingers up and down my inner thigh.

I softly moan as I squirm trying to get my hands out of the vines. But I fail.

Isabela slowly undressed me and un did her vines giving me a little freedom.

Isabela on the other hand with only her bra on.

Isa hesitates not knowing what to do.

Isa looks at me, are u ok with anything ?

Isa signals.

I nod and Isa nods back.

I feel her tongue glide on my inner thigh causing me to let out a soft groan/moan.

Before Isabela can continue we hear a knock on her door.

"Who is it ?" Isa shouts.

"Don't play dumb you dumbass." We hear Dolores say.

"Oh and keep it down, abuela is watering the plants around are doors." Dolores says as she walks away.

Isa looks at me and I give her a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just keep it down 😅" Isa says with a red face.

I smile and nod. Isabela continues asking one more time if I'm ok with it.

I nod and give her a warm smile.

She begins to kiss my inner thighs, teasingly breathing over my clit.

I squirmed around, bucking my hips into the air yearning for more friction.

She laughed at my eagerness, "you want it that badly, mi corazon?" She slid her hands up and down my legs stopping to caress my hips.

She began leaving butterfly kissing around my clit, purposefully avoiding my soft spot.

She moved up words and left kisses along my pelvis and stomach, she slowly trailed up stopping and nibbling at my earlobe.

She seemed to enjoy teasing me as she let out a breathy laugh, her hand still caressing my hip as the other held her stable so she could continue kissing and leaving marks on my neck.

"If you want it so bad.. beg." My breath hitched as her hand left my hip to briefly graze my clit with her fingers.

"Go on, beg." She hissed out as I whimpered, she slowly raised her hand to unclasp my bra.

Her hands slid under my now loose bra, tweaking and lightly pulling at my nipples.

I let out small breathy desperate moans, "Please.. I want it.." Isabela discarded my bra and threw it somewhere in her room.

She lowered herself down to my boobs and kissed them softly, swiftly taking one of them into her mouth earning her a slightly louder moan from me.

"Isa, I need you please.."

"And what do you need, hmm?" She raised herself up and smirked at my frail state.

"I need,,"

"Use your words amor, I can't do anything if you won't tell me." Her hands grazed me from my torso to my stomach a few times riling me up.

"I need your fingers, please" I whispered out, Isabela hummed with satisfaction.

OK THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLS SKIP. TYY 🥰

Isabela lowered herself back down to your sensitive area.

Her fingers slowly traced up and down my wet folds, she smiled at how much she had an affect on me.

She blew on my clit while teasing my hole.

The sensation made me moan and buck my hips again.

She smiled to herself and softly licked my clit, without another pause she entered two of her digits into my hole.

She watched me intently as she stretched me out with her fingers, slightly curling them to hit my g-spot.

I whined as she rubbed my g-spot, her smirk seemed to grow and she began pumping her fingers back and forth abusing my spot.

She continued and immediately attached her lips to my clit, licking and sucking at it while her hands worked on my hole.

I moaned out, my hand went down to Isabela's hair moving it out of her face.

She continued to eat me out and I threw my head back in ecstacy, slowly nearing my end.

"Wait Isa-" I was cut off by a desperate moan as she continued to finger me to no extent.

She removed herself from my bud, her hand never failed to stop moving.

"Are you cumming already?" She teased, she kissed me passionately as I neared my end.

My moans muffled by the kiss, I came all over her hand.

"Gosh you're so messy." She teased again, pulling her fingers out of my sensitive area.

"Sorry,"

"No worries." She smiled to herself before bringing her fingers to her mouth and licking all my juices off of them.

"I like a little mess." She continued.

OK ITS OVER
_______________

Isabela quickly went to her bathroom and grabbed a towel and cleaned the mess.

I go to Isabela's closet and find a sports bra I could wear to sleep.

As I attempted to strap it on I hear Isa say, "no keep it off, I heard it's healthy to not wear a bra to go to sleep~" She said with a smile.

"Ok ok, fine" I say giggling.

As I hop onto bed with Isa I noticed she didn't put any pajamas on, but neither did I.

I felt a smile build up on my face feeling happy that Isa isn't uncomfortable with me.

I snuggle with her and we both pass out.