Going home

Hello! :D Im going to help writing this fanfic! My name is Lea and this chapter is pretty short but I will make better! I hope you enjoy it and please tell me if I can do something better. See ya! ;3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a sip on the tea before I got up from the bed. My head was still pounding when I walked into the kitchen. He was standing next to the window. He was looking out and he had a cup in his right hand. Probably tea. His beautiful eyes soon met mine and I looked down when I noticed that I was blushing. Why is he my teacher? 

"Hungry?" he asked and I nodded without looking at him.

There was a mountain of pancakes on the table and he pulled out a chair for me. Wich of course only made me blush more. 

"Sit down" he said polite 

I did as he said and thanked him. This was so awkward but at the same time I liked it. Being here with him and everything. I took a pancake and shoved it into my mouth. He chuckled and smiled at me when I looked up, mouth full with pancakes. I tried to smile back but I must have looked hilarious becuase he started to laugh. 

-After breakfast-

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, waiting for him to bring me my clothes. The room had blue striped walls and the sofa was black. The tv was huge and there was some flowers in the windows. A pretty normal room.

"Here is your clothes, new washed! Get changed and I can take you home after" he said and smiled.

"Thanks, for everything" I answered. 

"No problems Niall" he said.

He showed me the bathroom and I got changed. 

"Ehm, here's your clothes" I said and handed him the grey sweat pants.

He laughed and took them. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay here with him. 

"So should we drive you home eh?" he said and gave me one of his breathtaking smiles.

"I guess" I replied.

He nodded and walked into the kitchen. He came back with a bunch of keys and walked over to the hall. He put on a pair of converse and waited for me. I snapped out from my thoughts and put my shoes on. We walked out from the house and over to his car. I thought that I might need to tell him my adress but no, he started the car and drove me home.

"So, we're here!" he said and I got out from the car.

He did too and followed me to the door.

"Thank you so much for everything!" I said quickly and gave him a hug.

"It's cool" he replied and hugged me back.

When I got into the house my mum came and started yelling at me. I sighed.

"I told you that I was going to stay at Zayn" I told her and she hugged me.

"Fine for this time, but call next time!" she said.

I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. Overprotective. That's a small word if you use it for my mum!