Why does he have to be my teacher?

I walked over to the couch and thought about the events that happened today. Did he really kiss me? Well, my forehead but it's still a kiss! I know this is going to sound cliche as heck but it still tingles from where his lips were on my skin. I have it bad. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't my teacher! I felt my eyelids closing as the thoughts ran rapid through my brain. Soon the world was black.

*2 Hours Later*

"Niall wake up!" I heard a voice yell and slap my cheek. I looked up to see Gregg towering over me.

"What do you want?!"

I yelled at him putting my face between the cushions wanting to be asleep again.

"Your friend is here to pick you up." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I forgot about the party tonight. I just want to sleep and eat. I know that if beer is served at this party i will have a couple of them. What i'm Irish? I don't really want to spend a day off of school with a hangover. I groggily got up and shuffled towards my room. I saw Zayn standing by the door standing his head hung over his phone.

"I have to change want to come up?" He nodded his head and followed me up the stairs.

"Niall what died in here?!" Zayn yelled holding his nose. I sniffed the air and shrugged my shoulders. I thought it smelled fine. I walked over to my closet pulling my shirt over my head and putting on a white shirt with a moustache,glasses and a top hat on it. I slipped on my black skinny jeans and walked into the bathroom. Fixing my hair slightly and brushing my teeth. I walked out skipping on my white converses.

"Okay we can leave now. Do you know how to get there?" I asked as I hopped down the stairs. I grabbed my phone from the bowl putting checking to see if i had any new messages.

"Of course I do Ni! Do you not trust me or something." I rolled my eyes at him and opened the door.

"MUM IM GOING OUT IF I'M NOT HOME TONIGHT IM AT ZAYNS HOUSE! LOVE YOU!" I shouted i heard a faint 'be safe and I love you too' shouted back. I walked out into the freezing air and into Zayn's car. He climbed in and turned it on. We drove in silence on the way there the radio playing softly in the back ground. We finally got to a house where you could already hear the pounding of the bass from the street. I've been to these kind of parties before and they never end to good. Oh well, maybe a new town a new party ending? Whatever.

"Hey Niall?" Zayn said as i was reaching my hand for the door handle. I nodded at him and he continued.

"Are you really going to stay at my house?"

"No, I just told my mum that so she could sleep easy."

"Good cause i don't plan on going home without some female company if you know what i mean" he said with a wink but I knew something was wrong. The look in his eyes said it all. I'll have to ask him later when we aren't around other people. We might not be yet but they are around. I opened the door and got out walking to the front door. I heard random shouts of hello directed towards me and i shouted a hello back every time trying to be polite. I opened the door and i saw teens every where. Most either on the dance floor or snogging in the middle of a hall way. I kept walking into i ran into someone.

"Oh sorry...Hey, Maggie right?" I said smiling down at her. I saw her cheeks go pink as she nodded.

"Cool party."

"Thanks! I didn't know so many people would show up though. But whatever my parents aren't in town till next week." I laughed at her response and she quickly laughed along. People always tell me i have an awesome laugh. That you can't help but laugh when you hear it. Im not sure if thats a good or bad thing though. I say bye to Maggie and begin to make my way over to the drinks. I grabbed a red solo cup and quickly chugged whatever was in there. I felt my face twist up when the after taste finally sunk in. I grabbed another cup and looked at the contents inside. It looked okay and it smelled okay. I quickly chugged that as well. I waited for a bad taste or after taste but it never came. I grabbed another and chugged that as well. I thought about Louis every time i grabbed a new drink. I just want thoughts of him to go away.