Starbucks visit

The remaining time of school went by pretty quickly and soon I stood infront of the door to my house. 

"How was your day love?" my mom called out from the living room. 

I but my bag down and went to get an apple in the kitchen before shouting back a simple "fine". I didn't really want to go in on details so I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs and into my room. I remembered Louis' number in my bag and quickly picked the piece of paper up. The smile spread across my face and my stomach got filled with butterflies. But then I had to tell myself that there was nothing between us. He just wanted to speak to me about music. Nothing else. The thought made my smile fade and I let out a sigh before throwing myself on the bed. My phone buzzed to tell that I got a text. At first I didn't find it but when it buzzed again I felt it under my pillow. Both were from Liam. 

"Wanna go to the park? xx Li" the first one read.

"Maybe we can meet up at Starbucks first?" the second read.

I thought for a while before texting back.

"Sure! See ya in 10 minutes. x Ni".

I got up from the bed, threw a new t-shirt on and headed down stairs. My mom had left a note on the door that she would be back at 17:00. Two hours. I smiled and walked out the door. Starbucks was two blocks away so I had to hurry if I wanted to be there before Liam. He lived just one block away.

-At Starbucks-

"Hello!" I shouted towards Liam when I saw him walking into Starbucks.

He greeted me with a wave and went to order. I already had a cappuccino infront of me. When he got his coffee we went outside and started to walk towards the park. A comfy silence lay over us until Liam broke it by starting to talk about todays worst lesson. I didn't pay that much attention but gave him a nod then and now. A pigeon fled when I got to close and I chuckled as it failed to lift from the ground.  We walked through the whole park before we headed home. Liam followed me to my house before saying good bye and giving me a hug. 

When I later that evening went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about Louis' number on that piece of paper. I wanted to call but didn't have the guts. Maybe tomorrow after school I thought before I finally fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello all you beautiful people! :3 Sorry I haven't updated for a while and sorry that this is so short. But I will get better! The last month hasn't really been that great and school is a real pain in the ass -.- But now I'm here and ready to write :D 

// Lea ~~