Are you serious?

Niall’s POV

          Right when I got home my mum sent me straight to the store with Gregg. As usual I was put in charge since he isn’t very responsible. While we were in the store I felt someone staring at me. When I looked over my shoulder no one was there. Creepy. After we got the milk and eggs, the whole reason we came here, we got into line. The man in front of us was dressed in very familiar attire, striped shirt beige chinos, nice bum, toms, and to complete it red suspenders. Wait that is what Mr.Tommo was wearing today. I felt my face heat up as I realize that was my 2nd time checking out my teacher. I try to back the trolley out of the check out isle. Gregg shot me a confused but before I could get away he turned around.

          “It’s the Irish man!” Mr.Tommo exclaimed when he saw me. I felt my face begin to heat up. Stupid blush, I can’t control it.

          “Hey Mr.Tommo.” I said shifting my feet and looking at the ground.

          “Don’t need to be scared of me Niall I won’t hurt you.” I felt my face turn a darker shade of red and looked up. He had a smirk on his face and a glint of mischief in those beautiful blue eyes of his.

          “Now who is this boy?” He said turning to face Gregg who just had an amused look on his face.

          “That’s my brother Gregg. “ I said not wanting to talk about my brother. I love him and all but he can be annoying and I want Mr. Tommo to look at me. He shook his head slightly as if to say ‘I see’. He moved up in line the teenage girl working the register taken aback by his good looks. I mean I would be to if I was her. She mumbled a good bye to him as he turned away. Before he left he looked over his shoulder and looked into my eyes; I felt my heart skip a couple beats.

          “I’ll see you tomorrow Mr. Horan!” He shouted sending me a cheeky grin and a wink. I felt my face heat up instantly. I began to unload the trolley for the girl to scan. Gregg as usual has wandered off back deep into the store. The girl looked at me and smiled; I grinned back and saw a blush on her cheeks.

          “So you knew that man.” She said, and I knew automatically who she was referring too.

          “Yeah, he is my music and drama teacher.” She shook her head slightly at me.

          “Well he sure is a looker, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate.”

          “Yeah I know..I mean I heard some of the girls say that.” I quickly caught my word slip. I gave her the money when she was done and left, not bothering to get Gregg since mum said next time this happens just leave him. I thought about him the whole way there. The way his blue eyes with a hint of gray in them seemed to be always shining, his hair in a somewhat quiff, his smile making my heart skip a beat. Well all I have to say is that this will sure be a hell of a long year!

*Next Morning*

I heard my alarm going off. Second day of school already, yay. Note the sarcasm there! I quickly tore off my covers smelling the bacon wafting up to my room. I throw on a blue t-shirt, some black chinos and my white supras. I went to the bathroom and gelled my hair into its normal quiff. I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs. I sat at the counter as my mum sat a plate of food in front of me. Bacon, toast, and eggs. I grabbed the jar of jelly and started to smear it on the burnt toast. I heard footsteps coming groggily down the stairs. I heard the chair next to me slide back. I looked up to see a pair of glaring eyes.

          “Wha?” I said my mouth full of bacon and toast.

          “You left me at the freaking store and I stayed there till 2 in the morning till the bus came by.” I stifled a laugh at this information noticing the dark circles under his eyes. I shrugged at him at gulped my orange juice. I heard the bus breaks in front of my house. Shit. I ran outside grabbing my bag quickly. I saw the fading outline of the bus far away. It’s too far away to run to it. I started to walk my way to school shivering. I left my jacket at home due to trying to catch the bus. This hasn’t been the best day so far. I walked slowly knowing if I walked any faster I would freeze, but this isn’t helping me. I saw a car pass by which made me think of the heat. I shivered again think of the warm. I looked up to see the car stopped in front of me. The window rolled down and I looked in to see the one and only Mr. Tomlinson.