Oh Zayn...

Niall's P.O.V

As soon as I got into my room I heard my phone go off. I shuffled around trying to find where the ringing was coming from. When I found it I looked at caller i.d reading the words "unknown number" I quickly answered; pressing the green 'answer' button.  

"Hello?" I asked I rarely have calls from unknown number.  

"Hey, it's Zayn. I was wondering if you could meet me in the park in about 20 mins?" I heard him ask rather fast.  

"Uhh..yeah sure. See ya then."  

"Bye Niall" Is the last thing I heard before the line going dead. I ran a hand through my hand and looked around my room trying to locate some clean clothes to wear. I put on a red polo I saw and some jeans. I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth. I put some gel into my hand before running my hand through my hair styling it upward. I put on some converses then ran out of my room and down the stairs. I walked into the living room knowing my mum was in there most likely reading a book or watching t.v. Like I guessed mum was sitting in the corner of our big couch a blanket covering her legs and a book in her hands.  

"Hey mum can I go out with some friends for a little?" She put her book down onto her lap; looking up at me.  

"You just got home though Ni.." She said sighing.  

"I know I'll be back in an hour though! Promise." She sighed nodding her head slightly. I went to her giving her a hug, I squeezed her body in a reassuring manner before kissing her cheek.  

"Bye mum! I love you!" I ran out the front door into the Doncaster air. It was quite cold and I instantly regretted not grabbing a jacket. I walked quickly to the park ignoring the wind brushing against my skin. I spotted Zayn, as soon as I walked into the park, sitting on a swing swaying back an forth.  

"Hey." I said before sitting on the swing next to him.  

"Hey man. Wanna go to the Café?" He said looking at my shivering body. I nodded hopping up running in the direction of the Café. I heard Zayn chuckle behind me before he caught up walking beside me.  

"What happened to you last night? You got lost after awhile." What was I suppose to say back to him? 'Oh that? Louis, I mean Mr.Tommo took me to his house! He let me sleep in his bed and changed me into some of his clothes.' I wonder how that would turn out.  

"I just got really sick and I don't remember much after that." I said, its technically not lying cause that is what happened....  

"Just wondering." He said before quickly walking to the door of the Café holding it open for me. I nodded at him before walking in. I scanned the room before spotting a booth in the back. I walked toward it hearing Zayn's footsteps behind me. I slid into the wore out booth and Zayn sat in front of me.  

"So whats up?" I said not really knowing what to say. I've never been good in situations like this.  

"Well, you know how Harry and Eleanor just started 'going out?" He said putting air quotes around the going out part. I guess I've never thought about it as much as he has. It is a bit weird the two biggest players in school started dating each other? I know I haven't been at this school very long but the couple days I have been here I've heard some things about those two. I nodded my head at him, snapping out of my thoughts. 

"I have a slight problem with them together."  

"Oh Zayn..." I said everything falling into place. He is jealous of Harry cause he has El! Zayn likes her!!  

"Yeah. What should I do?"  

"I've been in a situation like this before. I was in love with my best friend but they were in love with someone else. It's hard to deal with but what I did was write songs. Music calms me down and made me forget all about them. What calms you down?" I said trying to push the thoughts of Austin out of my mind. I told myself I would forget about that when I moved here.  

"Drawing." He said a slight smile on his face. 

"Start doing more things that involve drawing then. One thing you shouldn't do is let this feeling ruin your life. Still hang out with friends and family. Don't forget about them." He nodded at me before getting up and sitting next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as he buried his face in my hair. I wrapped my arms around him then nuzzled my head between his neck.  

"Thanks Ni." He said before pulling away 

"No problem mate!" I said sending a smile his way. He got up and sat back in his original seat.  

"Well since we are here can we eat?!" I asked him excitedly thinking about food. He chuckled before shaking his head at me calling over a waitress.  

*After Café* 

"Thanks for lunch Zayn!"  

"Yeah no problem...Where do you store all of that food!?" He said still slightly shocked at everything I ate. 

"Fast metabolism."  

"Huh.." I chuckled at him before standing still.  

"I've got to get home, Mum's expecting me home soon" I said wrapping my hugs around him in a hug.  

"Bye Ni! We should do this again soon." He said letting me go. 

"Sounds good, bye Zayn" I said walking away from him. I can't wait to get home and fall asleep.

__________________________________

Hello everyone!(: This chapter is long overdue from me. Im sorry:/ I had a whole chapter typed then it got deleted. Sorry if this chapter sucked. But we got a bit of Ziall action going on;) Just Kidding thats not the direction this story is going in! Thank you all so much for the reads/votes it means the world to me! Remember fan vote and comment what you want to happen sometimes in the story! We might just use your ideas:D Love you all xxxx PEACESKIES -Haleigh(: