Untitled Part 2

A/N Heyo wont u look at that I quickly wrote part two :D who knows when next update will with what I have been pulling off lately

Hajime's eyes fluttered open. He was sitting in a comfortable chair but in a house that was completely foreign to him. What happened last night? He tried his best to remember but the furthest his memory went was Kazuichi punching his car window and him running. Everything after was a blur.

"Oh, you're awake!" A cheerful voice said snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked over in the direction of the voice and saw a familiar figure.

"Are you feeling any better? It's been a few hours since you knocked out."

So that answered his question why he couldn't remember anything past running. But that still left one question.

"Where am I?"

"Oh, I hope you don't mind but I brought you to J-... my house! Oh, rude of me you have been up for a while and I still haven't offered anything. Are you hungry? I can't cook well but I think I can whip something up."

"Sorry but I have to refuse. I have to get going I got work today and if I miss it I would probably get fired.

Nagito's smile that he had on the entire time seemed to falter a little but he was quick to fix it.

"Oh, I'm sure if you tell them what happened they will let you have one day off. I understand that you probably don't want to be with scum like me but I really do think you should eat something. It's been so long since I cooked for someone... Oh! Forgive my rambling I will just go and make you something."

Nagito quickly left the room before Hajime could even answer. Sounds from the kitchen soon filled the silence Nagito left. I guess it couldn't hurt to miss just one day. Hajime shifted in his seat and heard a soft clinking sound. What? Hajime's gaze shifted to the ground and saw a large chain linking from the wall to his...

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Why was there a chain on his ankle? He stood up yanking his foot confirming that his foot was indeed chained to the wall. Then Hajime noticed he had an unfamiliar weight on his neck as well. His hands reached for his neck and felt around.

"What... what is this...?"

This fucking psychopath put a god damn collar on me!?

Hajime noticed that now the house was absolutely quiet. The sounds in the kitchen had stopped. It didn't matter he had to take this thing off he quickly tried to tug off the collar but to no avail. He was still trying to take it off when Nagito calmly walked into the room. Oblivious to his distress.

"Hajime, what's wrong?"

Hajime glared at him and lunged at him, but the chain stopped his attempt pulling him back. He fell flat on his butt.

"Let me go," Hajime growled.

"Hajime, I think you should calm down. Getting all riled up like this isn't good for your stomach."

Hajime was in disbelief with this guy. Was he really acting like he hadn't chained him up? And... the collar!

"What is this?" He cried pointing at the collar on his neck.

"Just a little hand me down," Nagito answered smoothly. "Think of it as a gift from me to you! Though I know you probably don't want to accept a gift from trash but nonetheless, you need this."

"Are you insane? What does that even mean? I would have rather you left me to fend for myself than this shit your pulling right now! You just fucking kidnapped me!"

Hope to Deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें