fullmetal sister

Naruko "Ah! It's been so long since I set foot here!"

Her  long, blonde hair with pieces braided on both side of her face that led into a neat bun with her bangs framing her face stepped onto the Resembool train platform. She had a slightly tanned complexion, striking blue eyes, and pair of whisker like birthmarks on each side of her smooth, flawless face. She wore an orange jacket with a white sash belt tied around the waist. It had stripes of black around the hems, sleeves, and waistline. She sported a black, slitted, short skirt and a pair black leggings underneath, and a pair of short heeled, black sandals adorned her feet.

She yawned and stretched her aching limbs. As much as she missed train rides, sitting on one spot for days on end could really tighten the muscles, especially since she's used to constant daily physical activities. "This were you grew up"  hm says Sakura yeah I can't wait for two to  meet my brothers Ed and Al are the shorter than you  he says my husband naruko was 24 years old as she carrying small girl "mummy when are we going to meet uncle Ed and Al"  said Tusude  Sakura giggled
The young woman smiled to herself. "I wonder how your uncle Ed, Al, and aunty Winry are doing." Her expression saddened yeah I would love to meet him says Sakura naruko is 24  years old   Edward is 15

a tear rolled down her check Edward didn't like how they were treating his sister, remembering the last time she ever stepped foot in Resembool.

She slapped her cheeks together to perk herself up. No use of getting depressed over old memories. Time to hit the road!

Winry, a young blonde girl of sixteen, was cleaning up the mess of her workshop. She had to do three day rush hour job for Ed's automail because the stupid fool went and broke his.

"It's always so lively when those two are here," Winry mused, smiling fondly to herself.

Her face then contorted into a small frown. Everytime she thought about Edward and Alphonse and everything they are going through to just be normal again, a huge pang of sadness gripped her heart.

Those boys have lost their entire family. In only a span of a few years. Their father left them, their older sister was forced leave on them,  and their mother died of illness. All they had left was each other. It was truly saddening.

Winry wiped away the tears that were threatening to spill out. She snapped herself out of her upsetting thoughts when she heard Den's happy barks. Something good must have caught her attention.

She walked outside her workshop and went towards the front door.

"What is it, Den?" she asked her pet, knowing that the dog won't respond to her.

But what she saw made her blue eyes widen in disbelief, tears threatening to pour out. An overwhelming sense of nostalgia and happiness swell inside her, so much so that it was on the brink of bursting into a swirling volcano of hopeful ecstasy and coveted, blossoming warmth.