Teachers

Edward was slammed across a nearby building by a viciously strong kick. A woman with dreadlocks tied into a ponytail came marching out with a malicious glare.

"Hello, my student pupil. I see you've become one of the military's dog," she snarled.

Naruko , Sasuke snickered in amusement when she casually greeted her youngest brother, only to flip him over.

The woman seemed to have heard the noise, and finally turned to face her with a curious brow. "And who m11ight you be?"

"Oh, I'm Naruko Elric unciha and this is my husband sasuke unicha," Naruko introduced sasuke , Sakura and her herself to the couple.
And introduce them to her children
She pointed over to her two brothers sprawled on the ground. "Their older sister."

"I didn't know my students had a sister."

The blonde woman sheepishly scratched the back of her head. "Well, I haven't been around much."

"You've got lots of energy for someone not feeling well," Alphonse groaned, getting up from the ground.

"Not feeling well?!" their teacher shouted in disbelief , only for blood to spray from her mouth.

"That's something you don't see everyday," Naruko mumbled to herself, voice full of concern.

"The Philosopher's Stone? Nope, never heard of it. It holds no interest to me," the woman, now known as Izumi Curtis, said. "I know it said tusude it's the first book in Harry potter" not that Philosopher's Stone a different one sweetie said Naruko

Edward and Alphonse seemed disappointed by that response.

"Oh, well, thanks anyway," Ed said, dejectedly.

"Wasn't there a man in Central who knew a great deal about the stone," Sig chimed in, helpfully.

Ed and Al seemed to perk up by that indication, eyes brimming with hope and excitement. Naruko quietly took a sip of her tea, calmly observing everybody's body language.

"Who was it?" the blond alchemist asked, unable to contain his enthusiasm.

"Yes, I remember now," Izumi pondered. "I believe his name was... What was it? Oh, yes. Hohenheim."

Ed's smile turned into a seething glare, Al gasped in shock, and Naruko turned her head away, finding the stars outside more fascinating.

"What is it? Someone you know?" Izumi asked, taken noticing of how tensed the three siblings seem to be.

"He's...our father," Alphonse answered, slowly and quietly.

Izumi's eyes widened, slightly. "The one who ran out on when you were a little?"

"Yeah, that's the one," Ed spat out, spitefully. He set his golden, livid glare on Naruko. "It's because of that bastard that our mother's dead!" And him near my nieces ever holding tusude "Yeah he will not going near my children Naruko" says

But Naruko flinched when she could feel her younger brother's intense anger seeping off in waves and directed at Sasuke. She then heard a hard smack, and Ed's subsequent pained cry.

"Time to eat!" Izumi announced.

After listening to her brothers recount the tale of how they helped deliver a baby back in Rush Valley, it was time for bed.

Ed laid down on the his guest bed, staring up at the ceiling, and Al sat on his, looking out the window, staring at the starry night sky.

"Teacher sure hasn't change, has she?" Edward spoke with a reminiscent smile.