The Beginning

Kim Dokja was miserable. Sitting in his hospital bed, he had nothing to live for.

All that occurred in his life so far was misery. 

When his mother was imprisoned defending him from his abusive father.

When he was swarmed by interviewers stalking him for information.

When he was bullied and ostracized by his classmates.

He just wanted it to end.

And he prayed, just like he prayed to an unknown god during his suicide attempt to not let him wake up. 

[Kim Dokja vanished from earth.]

and.

[Uriel looked up.]

[In the corner of her eye, she stared at a child sitting alone in the grass, covering himself with his own wings.]

"Did Eden have someone like this?" She wondered.

The Nebula had not changed for thousands of years, and Uriel was confident in knowing a higher ranking being that could manifest their energy like this. Besides, that energy he was radiating...

"a demon?" Instantly, Uriel manifested her [Hellfire] and [Judgement Sword], and moved to slice off the demonic being head. 

As if he recognized his end, he stared at her and closed his eyes. 

[Uriel came to a full-stop.]

The being seemed to only be waiting for her to finish her swing, her blade only inches from his throat. 

Shivering and covering himself with his black wings, he seemed to only wait for his end.

[Who are you?] She asked, furious. 

[How did you make your way here?]

[Eden is closed off to beings like you]

"...Eden?" Kim Dokja wondered. 

"Did I die?" He asked the beautiful woman. 

Uriel stared in disbelief. 

"Beings like us don't die." 

"Now, I'll repeat myself again." 

"Who are you, and how did you get here?"

[Kim Dokja started in a quiet voice.]

"My name is Kim Dokja. I'm from Korea, and I'm pretty sure I'm dead. Besides, what do you mean by beings like us?"

[Uriel scrunched up her face in disbelief.]

"Korea? Isn't that on earth? The place that will host the <Star Stream> scenarios in a decade or so?"

"How did an incarnation arrive here?"

Uriel sighed, and sat next to him. 

The boy blushed looking at her, and stared at his feet for a very long time. 

"This is Eden." Uriel stated in a calm voice.

"To answer your earlier question, have you not noticed your absurdly large black wings covering you?"

Kim Dokja amazedly watched the black wings covering himself unfurl themselves.

"I don't know how you arrived here, or how you are radiating that accursed energy, but I promise to find a way to get rid of you."

[Kim Dokja was despondent.]

This beautiful lady also wanted him gone. He truly was cursed. And he managed to even get himself lost in a foreign place. 

Uriel looked at his ears drooping, and immediately regretted her statement.

"Until we can return you to Earth, I'll take care of you."

Kim Dokja couldn't believe his ears.

"You are just a child aren't you." She sighed sadly.

"If the Scribe finds out about this, I might even get excommunicated." 

"More than anything, your face is my type. Come with me."

That was the beginning of Kim Dokja's wonderful life with his new sister.