Unknown Origins

[Thankfully, he did eventually eat it.]

Perhaps her kindness affected him in a strange way. Or maybe he believed he had no choice; whichever it was, the forbidden fruit immediately began its work. In the eyes of Kim Dokja, a number of system messages had appeared.

[You have consumed a forbidden "Star Relic"]

[You have experienced all fascets of "Good" and "Evil"]

[Your corrupted constellation has been restored]

[Star Stream] is amazed by your impossible achievement]

[You have been granted the modifier "Watcher of Light and Darkness."]

As Kim Dokja scrunched up his face in confusion at all of these messsages, fables began spilling out of his body at an unholy rate. Uriel panicked, instantly running to him and attempting to staunch the flow. Had she made a mistake? Was he incapable of handling the truth? But as she watched, the letters of the messages began surrounding him, as a blanket would a small child. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared, forcing Uriel to look away.

When she looked at Kim Dokja again, he was awash with the status of a constellation. In fact, she was quite sure his status was at least [Narrative Grade]. Michael watched in awe as well, at least until Uriel sucker punched him from the side, a mixture of fables and saliva appearing out of Michael's mouth as a result. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry." Michael said.

"Say it again"

"I'm sorry." 

A hilarious confrontation of two constellations of the absolute good alignment showed, with Uriel having her heels on Michael's head, forcing him into submission. Kim Dokja cheered Uriel on, but shrank back in fear with Michael's glare. Uriel only increased the pressure on Michael's head in response.

"Make the Oath. Promise you will let no one know about his existence" she said.

When no response showed itself, she slammed his head on the marble floor once more

"dammit fine!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[As far as Uriel was concerned, her little brother was the most adorable creature in the universe]

She had just returned from speaking with the Scribe about an unusual fluctuation of demonic energy on Eden that had suddenly vanished. Of course, Metatron didn't know that it was all due to her machinations.

"hehe.. and now Kim Dokja is ALL MINE!!!!"

Sitting in her lap and playing with the toys she bought from the [Dokkaebi Bag], Kim Dokja, now seemingly an angel, cheered in joy as the Uriel statue decimated the one of Metatron. As flames rose from the statue of Uriel as if to declare victory, he turned around at her, smiling. He seemed so, so proud of himself.

"Huh. Now I'm even performing sacrilege against another angel."

However, it was too easy to be happy seeing Kim Dokja's reaction to his toys. Therefore, all she did was give him a massive hug from behind. Despite his protests, and his stiffening in reaction to the hug, she persisted.

Her brother had status unrivaled here. Combined with the protection of those special beings, now, truly nobody would be able to hurt him. Along with the oath of existence that had been put on Michael (consensually of course), he was untouchable. In fact, it only looked to the other high ranking angels that Uriel had decided to show favor to a powerful, budding angel. Perhaps they might even be impressed at the level of [Status] that was demonstrated. Narrative Grade constellations boasted an incredible amount of probability after all.

[However, Uriel remained worried.]

How long would their peace last?

What answers awaited regarding Kim Dokja's existence in the Star Stream?

When they were eventually separated, could her cute friend survive?

As if in response to these questions, Kim Dokja ran up to her, dashing into her arms. 

Uriel thought

"...perhaps it isn't important right now."