Between Good and Evil

"Can you let me go now?"  an annoyed voice rang out. Michael, who had been observing with his hands tied behind his back, could not bear to watch any more. "Truly disgusting, the amount of affection poured onto a spawn of the devil.

Unknown to Michael, his little contract with Uriel came with a slight clause that allowed her to read his mind. Thankfully, angels didn't really read the fine print. They were much too honest with themselves.

After Uriel lovingly told Kim Dokja to go take a bath, she took out her sword, still burning with the [Hellfire] used in their earlier battle.

Michael's eyes began darting about, begging for mercy, instantly realizing what had occured. On Uriel's face however, Uriel only radiated an angelic smile in response. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Michael remained on the floor in a bloody pulp, Uriel let out a deep sigh while observing the ocean of Eden. Looking at the changing always helped her to calm down. In a moment of madness, she began reaching out to the sky. 

L

As the days passed, she began being even more intimate with Kim Dokja. This time, she decided to play a little trick on him, by covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" a voice rang out from behind Kim Dokja. The voice of the light that had saved him.

"Big Sister Uriel?" he asked in a timid voice. 

"Nope! I'm the big sister that loves you!" She laughed gently. 

"But Big Sister Uriel is the sister that loves me..." Kim Dokja said glumly. 

"That's right! So don't forget it. As long as you remain on Eden, I'll protect you." As Uriel continued to laugh, Kim Dokja's face became more and more red. As Kim Dokja stared hard into the ground, Uriel began to spill her own worries about their situation. 

"Listen to me. Dokja. As long as your identity is maintained here, you will never be in any danger. But you are still an incarnation, so you will have to go through scenari--." 

"What's an incarnation?"

"..."

"Okay, I guess we should start from the beginning." As Uriel sighed to herself, wondering why on earth she made herself suffer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uriel watched on in worry, along with the other angels, who were peeking out from behind the pillars. They observed the ongoing fight between [Jophiel] and Kim Dokja, in which the first had agreed to fight him in return for a favor, the match was fairly close. Despite Kim Dokja having no experience fighting whatsoever, Jophiel could also not land any blows, the stories surrounding Dokja coalescing into shields. 

Uriel had asked Jophiel to test "a budding angel" (hehe), knowing that the power of his stories would never allow ordinary blows to cause him any harm. However, this was mostly a test of her boosted Stigmata and Jophiel's own abilities. Perhaps she would ask him to attack later, teaching him how to use the power of his own stories.

Jophiel, who grew increasingly frustrated at the lack of progress, cast her own skill.

Stigmata, [Eye of Sin] is being activated!

In response, something went horribly wrong. The two stories, the very histories of the two beings, collided in horrific passion, causing an explosion of Chaos.

Uriel knew. She had seen the energy of Chaos being generated from Kim Dokja. Once again, this reminded her that she knew very little about her cute friend. Thankfully, Jophiel had missed it during her frustration. However....

[Story, "Lily Blooming on the Aquarius" is screaming in danger!]

[Story, "Endless Pilgrim of the Apocalypse" is rapidly being written inside of the ????!]

Personal Skill, Manifestation Lv. ??? is being created!

This was really bad.

What kind of a story was being created from this? As Jophiel retreated from the waves of Chaos, something occured. 

A mysterious cloaked figure appeared and began to speak.

L

"Eden this time? I must really be going crazy."

Terror.

That was the only emotion the two angels felt before instantly unleashing their full status. This was the voice of a being who had created and lived every evil the world had to offer. Someone who opposed all good and evil in the world.

[Personal Skill, "Flames of Destruction" is being activated!]

Thankfully, due to her rise in attention from the star stream, she could generate power equal to that of the brightest star in the Eden nebula, the [Scribe of Heaven.] However, Uriel did not fully notice the true extent of the change in her own status yet, instead opting to focus all of her senses at the unbelievable existence standing before her. 

However, the figure simply looked at his hands and laughed in disbelief. 

"Well, I don't have the status or skills to fight just yet."

However, the two angels refused to let down their guard. 

[Stigmata "Eye of Sin" is being activated!]

Upon seeing the targets status, a brilliant gold hue emerged from the eye of the figure causing a brilliant cascade of sparks, and both sides beginning to rupture their own retinas. Nonetheless, Jophiel was able to partially see. And in that moment, Jophiel began vomiting, her eyes watering and her breath heaving. An evil that was more vile than the first evil, Baal, and a mission nobler than any angel. However, she had undoubtedly seen it. The uncountable sins, the curses of the spirits of the dead attaching themselves to the figure. The mission that had been completely overshadowed by the voices of those that could not be heard. 

A endless being of time. 

[An Outer God.]

"Uriel. With me, NOW!"

As Jophiel raced towards the figure, her [Scepter of Damnnation] in hand, Uriel also followed suit, her blazing hellfire surrounding her like the corona of the sun. Unknowingly, she had surpassed the restrictions of her own nebula. And in a flash of flames and light, the two archangels engulfed the figure in an supernova that resembled the death of a star. 

However, laughter still emerged. 

Confused, they both turned around in unison, eyes widening in disbelief, before they began to relax. The figure was vanishing, bits and pieces being scattered as the delusion began to fade from reality. 

[Personal skill, "Manifestation Lv. ??? is fading.]

However, this fight didn't seem to be quite over yet. 

Even as the figure began to vanish, a final statement rang out from his mocking voice. 

"To see the end of this world...."

Uriel and Jophiel gasped in horror at his words as they once again reinforced their attack. The taboo of the end was never to be touched. Jophiel's scepter, discarded in favor of her twin blades, and Uriel's own [Solar Flare] sang out in response, engulfing the figure in the burning flames of hell. 

"I will return."

In that brief moment before it disappeared, Uriel couldn't help notice the smug smile on his face.