Taking Care of Kim Dokja

Immediately afterwards, she took him to her residence in the deep forests of Eden.

[Kim Dokja stared in amazement]

A crystalline palace approached his eyes.

A world of wonder seemed to await him. Soft clothes, and of course, her. 

While Uriel was absentmindedly helping the blushing Kim Dokja to wash his hair, she realized what a big mistake she had made.

"What am I doing? It's an incarnation, not anyone special. Just because of his cute face and stupidly adorable eyes..." She angrily thought. 

However, ever since she made her declaration....

[??? is watching you happily]

Uriel stiffened every time she saw that message. Only three beings in the entire universe could penetrate the defenses of a Nebula-- The Dokkaebi King, The Wenny King, and of course, him. None of them were good news, especially not for her cute brother who had already fallen asleep on her lap. 

"wait, cute?" She realized.

"And since when did I consider him my little brother? He's a demon. Therefore, he is evil."

"Besides, that demonic energy was far beyond the level of even Asmodeus.

"Should I just get rid of him?" She wondered out loud. 

[Even now, her hand itched toward her sword.]

[However, simply imagining his misery filled eyes left her unable with the strength to grip her sword.]

[She couldn't do it.]

Thankfully, Metatron was asleep at the moment, and Michael was away from the Nebula. 

"They would surely kill him, she realized."

"even me...." She thought miserably.

However, maybe she could keep him hidden until she could return him. It wouldn't be a problem, she was Uriel. She could order all the lower ranking angels to stay away from her residence for the time being, and make sure her compatriots couldn't be near her.

The main problem was Metatron. The moment he woke up, he would make sure to use his [Eyes of God] to observe and check up on the state of [Absolute Good] in the nebula Eden. When that occurred, her cute little friend would surely be discovered. 

[In the end, there was only one way.] 

It may still not work, but this may shield him from Metatron's gaze for the time being. 

Eden's fabled [Fruit of Good and Evil]

With his harsh demonic energy combined with the secret of the [Most Ancient Good], her cute brother just may scrape past his gaze unscathed. 

Therefore, Uriel sneaked toward Eden's hidden vault. 

The once beautiful palace that housed the incredible star relics and jewels of Eden only seemed to be imposing now. Despite this, she ran towards it at full speed, ignoring the fact that she may be detected. Inside, she disabled all the traps and the [Sheep Alarm] that was sure to wake Metatron, and sprinted back to her residence at top speed.

[Returning to her residence, she saw Kim Dokja again, and broke into a wide smile.]

[However, that smile instantly faded at the sight.]