Blood

[She observed Michael, who had returned in the middle of the night, holding her brother by the throat, preparing to end his life.]

"Filthy Demon."

Constellation "Savior of the Corrupted" is preparing the story [Demon King Slayer]!

[And he swung.]

[And Uriel moved.]

Constellation "Demon Like Judge of Fire" is preparing the story [Flame of Justice]!

Constellation "Demon Like Judge of Fire" is preparing the story [Guardian of the Innocent]

Instantly, she appeared in front of Michael and parried his blade. Despite this, his angelic energy pierced into Kim Dokja, creating cuts on his tiny frame. Despite this, Kim Dokja's expression never changed. As if it was a punishment he was destined to receive, he merely closed his eyes shut with a relaxed expression on his face.

In contrast, the clash between two narrative-grade constellations on the cusp of reaching the myth grade was nothing less than catastrophic. Every blade of grass in Eden cried out as each side took turns to trade blows against the other, each continually recieving steeper and steeper costs as a result. Michael in particular began to feel the voices of his [Fruit of Good and Evil] becoming louder and louder. 

"Uriel. What do you think you are doing right now?" He asked furiously.

"I should be asking you that you ■■. Ah ■■it the filtering!?! Anyway, you ■■cker leave my brother alone."

Scoffing, Michael responded with disdain.

"Raising demons Uriel? Incredible, I remember when you slaughtered thousands of demons just to promote the absolute good. Was it fun when you laughed at the dead corpses of the demon kings that were...just....like....him...?"

With each word that came out of Michael's mouth, Kim Dokja stiffened more and more. He stared at his sister with eyes of horror, that reflected the growing mistrust and betrayal that permeated through his being. Uriel could only watch in horror as his eyes became further and further downcast at her lack of denial. Each additional word, each additional story in the fable became images that only Kim Dokja could see. A picture of a different Uriel, one he could not recognize, that reigned as the terror of all demons. 

"This will help your reputation too, when we will have to explain to the [Scribe]. I wonder what other kind of trash you've been...."

Suddenly, a notification appeared before their eyes.

[■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ is furious!]

What?

[Bureau] is preparing sanctions for the Constellation, [Savior of the Corrupted]

The [Bureau] as well?

[■■ is distorting the Great Fable, [The First Messiah]

Even the Wenny King. 

[Suddenly, the arm that held Kim Dokja began to shake uncontrollably. Michael was forced to let go, the endless sparks of the plausibility storm of aftermaths forming a lightning storm that  scorched his arm.]

[Kim Dokja fell to the floor, barely concious.]

Michael held his arm tenderly, amazed at the display. 

"Who on earth..."

Uriel instantly ran to Kim Dokja. It was almost daybreak. She had to act fast. He stared almost lifelessly at her, and waited for her to say something. 

"Kim Dokja....

"..........sister?"

What would she say? What could possibly fix their relationship? The bloodlust was still radiating off of her body as she opened her mouth. Kim Dokja closed his eyes again in terror, assured that she would yell at him again. He was evil anyway, sister probably had a good reason. Now, she would finally get rid of him.

"EAT THIS"

"What?"