r.r - let me go

guess you didn't cheat

"are you seriously breaking up with me, right now?!" y/n scoffed in disbelief seeing the look on charlie's face, "so you cheat on me?! and then you dump me! you're unbelievable, don't ever talk to me again!" she angrily yanked their promise ring o...

"are you seriously breaking up with me, right now?!" y/n scoffed in disbelief seeing the look on charlie's face, "so you cheat on me?! and then you dump me! you're unbelievable, don't ever talk to me again!" she angrily yanked their promise ring off her finger and threw it at him.

"y/n, look i am sorry b-." he was cut off by her chocked sob as she pushed past fulton and dean, the ducks stood in silence. "did you really have to be that mean?" dwayne asked sadly before following after the crying girl.

"way to go, spazway." connie growled shoving past the team captain, "yeah, i hope linda is worth it." julie remarked as she followed after connie, charlie sighed looking at the other guys. "what was i supposed to do?!"

"let her dump you! she knew you cheated, she was going to dump you, you had no right dumping her!" russ yelled in disbelief, charlie sighed running a hand through his hair, "well i messed up, i am sorry but i don't know, damnit."

he kicked the locker as the rest of the ducks, stormed out of the locker room.

y/n whipped the tears from her face which kept on going, "what a jerk." she whispered under her breath, how could he do that to her? three years down the drain and for what, linda?

"you alright there sunshine." she looked up from her crouched position to see rick riley standing in front of her, "just go away, i am not in the mood to argue." she laid her head back into her knees.

after a few seconds, he sat down in front of her, gently taking her hands. "hey, we're not enemies anymore, you can talk to me." she leaned her head back on the lockers, "why does it even concern you? hmm? go away."

"look, i just don't like it when people cry so tell me, what's up?.. here i will tell you something, my girlfriend of three years cheated on me with a pervert, freshman in front of the whole school after losing against freshman's."

"i knew that, i was there. i was one of the freshman's you lost against." she sniffled slightly while he sent her his charming grin, "yeah and somehow you're the only one that i can stand to be around."

a small laugh managed to escape her lips, he gently wiping her teary face with the palm of his sweater. his action made her freeze for a second, "my boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend broke up with me after cheating on me with a girl who doesn't know how to skate."

"charlie? i thought the kid had some brains but i guess not, who would leave you for.. linda?" he looked at her for confirmation, he got a soft nod in reply, "wow that kid really is an idiot.."