a.b - ocean eyes

we didn't even date

i laid down on the bench in the locker room as coach orion walked out, "god i can't feel my legs

i laid down on the bench in the locker room as coach orion walked out, "god i can't feel my legs." adam gently kissed the top of my head having already taken off both our helmets. "oh look he posted our positions!" connie announced, adam went over to check, i stayed put knowing he'd check mine too.

"i'm not even listed!" adam exclaimed, i sat up before taking off my pads, "yeah you are, adam banks, varsity.." i looked over at adam in surprise, "really?" he looked back at me and nodded, "by the way beautiful you have the same position."

i nodded as he sat back down beside me, "congrats on making varsity, banksy. if they bother you, tell me i will end them." he grinned over at me, "don't worry about me, y/n, i can handle myself."

"says the guy who gets injured every game." he rolled his eyes before going to change his shirt, i turned my head and began to take off the pads from my legs, having on my leggings under. i looked over at banks, seeing his toned figure, i pocked his stomach, "you pervert."

i gave him a wink, he pushed my head back, "can i have your hoodie?" he made a thinking face and said no. "fine, i'll ask luis for his." adam held me down, "don't you dare." he handed me his hoodie, "thank you." i put my stuff away in my locker before putting on my shoes.

i pulled on his hoodie, he stared at me with a smile on his face, "can you guys get a room?" goldberg shouted causing the couple to look over to the ducks, whom were staring at them, "shut up, their adorable." julie defended the pair, "she'd be cuter with me." connie winked at me, adam pulled me up and into his arms, "back off, she's mine."

i wrapped my arms his waist, leaning into his grip, "we are going out for lunch so we'll see you guys tomorrow." the pair said goodbye to their friends, grabbing their bags and heading out the locker room.

"shall we go out for pizza or burgers?" i shrugged my shoulders, "burgers?" adam asked causing me to nod my head, "sounds good to me, let's go."

—/—/—

i waited outside the varsity locker room, the door opened and out stepped the captain, "oh if it isn't the female duckie." he grinned down at me, i let out a groan, "what are you doing out here, huh? do you have a crush on one of the guys in here?"

i scoffed rolling my eyes, "no way." his eyes widened, "yeah, because i believe that." he smirked at me, "what do you want from me riley?" he put a hand over his heart, "i just wanted to be sure that your little duck friends weren't gonna do anything horrible to my team."

"well, i wouldn't hurt your team because of my boy." he gave me a confused look, "what banks? are you two like best friends or something?" i gave him a confused look about to respond when the locker room door opened again, the other guys and adam stepped out. he grinned at me.