~Camilo~

ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18! why? Well because I'm a hornee fruit cup :>

I don't speak Spanish so please correct me if I said something wrong!

Also I can't right 3rd person because I'm slow and will forget how :/

Enjoy!!

~Camilo pov~

I heard the door bell ring and mira told me one of her friend were coming over today. But I didn't care. It's not like she has ever had friends so I'll stay out of their way.

"Camilo!! Could you get that please?!" Mira yells. "Yeah sure!" I shout back. Ugh I was just trying to sleep. Even to it's 10 am. I get up out my bed and walk down the stairs walking to the door and opening it. "Hi! You must be Camilo? I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" Wow this person was cheery but very beautiful.

"Yeah. Hi. She's up stairs." I say moving out of their way and they go to mirabels room. I close the door and make my way back to my room. I lay back on my bed thinking about them.

Their S/C skin, and E/C eyes, that match perfectly with their outfit. The way their H/L H/C hair was. And their beautiful smile. Ugh why do I feel like this towards someone I just met and barely know? I look down and realize I had a hard on. Really? I barely know them! And I already have feelings?

Do I?

~Y/N pov~

"Hey Mira, wanna play truth or dare?" I ask her as her giggling fades. "Sure! You first." She says crossing her legs. "Ok ok! Truth or dare?" She thinks for a moment. "Truth!"

"Is it true you've had a crush?" She nods. "WHO?" "Hey! That was two questions! Truth or dare?" She asks and I think hard. "Truth!"

"Do you like anyone in my family?" I blush. "Y-yeah." She gasps.

"Okkk."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Tell me your darkest secret!"

"Um.. One time I accidently told Camilo a bit too much of what I thought about him when he acted like mi mama."

"What did you say?"

"I told him, I thought he was a bit mean, annoying, and overall stupid."

"Mira! That's so mean! Anyway."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Who do you like?"

"U-um. Camilo.."

"Really?!"

I nod.

"You should tell him! I saw the way he looked at you when he saw you!"

I blush. "Who could ever like someone like me? I'm insecure, and ugly! How could he- a boy who is so gorgeous, and hot- like me?"

"Um if I was Camilo- I would date you!"

"Mira! That's sweet but he is too- everything, compared to me!"

"Go! Tell him!!"

She pushes me out the door and slams it. Ok fine come on Y/N! If he rejects you then you'll just bury yourself in a hole somewhere fat far away! I say to myself as I knock on Camilo's door.

I hear rustling and him probably falling. Then he opens the door. I look at his beautiful brown eyes and silky brown locks before my eyes make their way down further.

"Oh uh- hi Y/N, what- uh. What's up?"

SHIT!!

"Um I just wanted to ask if you- u-uh.. Would like to go out with- m-me? If you say no I completely understand! Who could go out with me?" I mumble the last part.

"I would love to go out with you Y/N! Uh.. I mean- y-yeah sure. I'll see you tonight." He says smiling.

"Wait really? How could you go out with someone like me-?"

"Because your beautiful." He cuts me off. "R-really? You think so?" He pulls me closer. "Of course, Mi Amor~" He says looking into my eyes before kissing me. I deepen the kiss and he brings me into his room closing the door.

He sits me on his lap and pulls away to take his poncho off then unbottoning his shirt. Taking it off along with mine. I cover my stomach.

"Don't cover it up mi amor~ Your beautiful. No matter how you see yourself~" He takes my arms away and kisses me again.

He sits up and fumbles with his jean botton.

"Stupid fucking jeans!" He curses. I giggle and help him undo it, then him taking off my leggings. I can feel the wetness between my legs growing more as he moves down to my chest and unclips my bra, laying me down.

He starts at my left nipple, licking, and sucking at it as his thumb moves around my right. He takes his pants off all the way leaving me just in my panties and him in his boxers.

He makes his way down my stomach and between my legs. "This is how wet I make you?" He chuckles and rubs me through the fabric. Making me moan slightly.

He uses his teeth to take off my panties and throwns them on the floor. He begins at my entrance making his way to my clit.

"I-ive never done this before so take it easy on me." I stutter making him flick his tongue around me and stick a finger into me.

"Oh a virgin huh?" I smirks and I nod. He begins curling his finger and nibbles at my clit. I grab his hair and throw my head back, and he sucks at my clit harder forcing me over the edge, moaning out his name as I cum on his hand. He licks up my fluids and sits back up taking his boxers off throwing them somewhere onto the floor.

He reaches into his bedside drawer and grabs out a condom, tearing open the package and sliding it onto himself.

He alines himself at my entrance and slowly pushes himself in. I gasp out and reach for his arm. He holds my hand and waits for me to adjust and he has a grip on my hip with his other hand.

I nod and he begins slowly thrusting into my and I grip the pillow behind me. He works faster and I start to moan slightly louder, moaning his name, as he let's go of my hand and has both his hands on my hips, lifting me onto his knees.

He goes deeper into me and leans down to kiss me, silencing my moans.

All that is being heard is the slapping of skin to skin, and muffled moaning.

He flips me over on my stomach and pushes back into me. I plant my face in the pillow. I reach back for his arm and he intertwines his fingers with mine.

I feel myself getting closer to my second orgasm and his thrusts get sloppy. He cums into the condom and I cum on his dick. He pulls out and lays next to me. "Now about that date?" He chuckles and I scoff.

"Really? Bro you just fucked me and NOW you wanna talk about a date? Your a idiot."

"But I'm your idiot~ mi pajaro del amor~" He says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah whatever." I roll my eyes. "SHIT! Mira is probably asking where I am! Sorry I gotta go!" I quickly get my clothes back on and leave for Mirabels room.

"Sorry I got caught up with- You ok?"

"I don't wanna talk about it.. You fucked my cousin?! You were just asking him on a date!"

"Yeah he kinda led me on? Sorry if you heard some things." I giggle.

Word count: 1260 words