Dolores x fem! reader

Sorry this took so long to make/publish I've been lazy and kinda forgot about it so here it is! This was requested by staycslove

Enjoy!!

~Dolores pov~

Me and my best friend, Y/N, were in my room, watching (your favorite movie/show) and it looks like she is falling asleep so I turn the movie off and turn the lights out. I here her mumble. "Mm.." I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey. Go to your room if your getting tired. I don't want you drooling on my bed." I whisper. "Your so mean.. I don't drool. You do. I saw you drooling once, don't even lie." She says and gets up but just rolls onto me.

"I wanna stay. I love you." She says and looks up at me with half-lidded eyes.

I widen my eyes and she jumps up.

"Shit! I did NOT mean to say that! Ohmygodohmygod!" She covers her face. "I love you too." I giggle and cover my ears. She moves her hands. "W-what?" I smile. "I hear the way you talk about me in your sleep, or while your in the shower, and while your talking to yourself like you always do when your alone. It makes me blush everytime. No doubt." She blushes and burry's her face on my chest.

"So c-can I stay in here?" She asks. "Of course! Your my- bestie, slash, girlfriend afterall!" She lays down on her side facing me. "I- I love you, Dolores.." She says laying on me. "I love you too Y/N. Get some sleep." She falls asleep shortly after. Me along with her just five minutes later.

~In The Morning~

I wake up from the bright light hitting my face and sit up getting my usual dress on and heading down to the kitchen. My face lights up as I see Y/N at the table with Mi Mama, Pepa. "Morning honey! Julietta made some arepa's this morning. I know you love her food so we saved you some!" She smiles. "Thanks Mama. What are you two talking about?" I sit next to Y/N.

"Oh, nothing. Just catching up after not seeing her after a week. Y'know from when she went on 'vacation' even though she just ran away and-"

I don't hear what else she said. My focus was all on Y/N.

Her smile. Her H/C hair. And her...body. She is just so beautiful. She leans in my ear. "Your making me wet. Please stop looking at me." She whispers. I grin. My hand reaches for her legs and I caress them softly.

She jumps slightly.

I move my hand up closer to her core and run a finger over it. "Your not wearing pants?" I whisper to her. She turns as red as a tomato. I slip my hand into her panties and insert a finger into her.

She grabs my hand. "AH!" She squeaks.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Mi Mama asks. "Mhm! Perfect! Please continue!" She says and Pepa keeps talking about what her, tío Bruno, and Julietta did over the weekend.

I move my fingers slightly and she holds onto my arm. I put another finger into her and her nails dig into my skin. I move a little faster and my thumb rubs against her clit. She whimpers and reaches down into my panties. I bite my lip and pump my fingers faster. She rubs her index and middle finger against my clit.

I feel her legs shake and a wet substance on my fingers. "You came that fast?" I whisper to her. She didn't say anything, she just continues rubbing my clit faster and I cum just a few seconds after. My legs shutting closed and she takes her fingers away.

"Hey, Pepa! Me and Dolores are gonna go to her room, ok? I promise you can tell me everything later!"

"Oh yeah! Sure! Go on ahead! All of us will just be in Antonios room if you need us!" She says and Y/N takes my hand running up Casita's stairs into my room.

She slams the door and immedietly pushes me against it. Kissing me roughly and taking my dress off, along with her shirt.

I flip us around pushing her against the door and taking her shorts off and kneeling down.

I begin at her entrance and stick my tongue into her. She grabs my hair and leans her head back on the door frame. I stop and stand up. I take her to my bed and push her down and immedietly attack her thighs.

Leaving bites and dark purple bruises up and down them.

I then attack at her clit. Nibbling, sucking, and licking every inch. Not missing A spot.

She moans aloud and leans her head back in ecstacy. (Sorry if I mispelled that..)

She immedietly cums and sits up leaning me down.

She tears my panties off and mine and her bra. She then sits on my lap and rubs herself against me.

She pulls out a vibrator. Out of nowhere. "Where was that this whole time~?" I ask and she shushes me, turning it on and pressing it against my clit.

She sits on my knee, rubbing herself on me. "You are so beautiful, Y/N~" I love this. It feels like heaven. "You are too, Dolores~" God how is she so good at this? She told me she had never had sex before?

She continues grinding against my knee and turns the vibrator up more and inserting a digit into my ass. I moan out and she gets off my knee to sit on my face. I take the vibrator out her hand but still keep it on me.

I stick my tongue inside of her and then make circles around her clit.

I moan as I cum and my legs shake uncontrollably. She cums on my face shortly after.

She gets off me and sits in front of me. We pant out of breath and softly giggle. "I thought you said you never had sex before?" I ask her smiling. "Yeah well, phornhub teaches everything I guess?" She blushes. "Yeah." I get my clothes back on and so does she.

I go to the bathroom and wash the body fluids off my face. Then grab a regular set of clothes.

Like this:

(Yeah.. Regular..)

"Let's go grab some of those arepa's Julietta made! Her food is really good!" Y/N says, getting her pants on. I smile and nod. We go downstairs and grab two or three and then go to Antonio's room.

For the rest of the night the whole family was in Antonios room partying and somewhat drinking.

Then after like five hours we all go to our rooms and go to bed.

Word count: 1137 words