~Julieta x ftm! Reader

I just feel like there aren't enough of Pepa, Julieta, and the rest of the adults.. SO! Here is Julieta! Next will be Agustín.

Oh I just realized that she's married to Agustín BUT in this AU they aren't, ok?!

Also you is a bottom bitch boy or girl if you want💀

Enjoy!!

~Julieta pov~

Today was the day! My beautiful partner was coming home from China. He really fancies the stuff they have there.

"Julieta! I'm back!" For his arrival I made some arepas de huevo's, his favorite thing that I make. "In the kitchen!" He places his arms around my waist. "Good evening, Amor. Mh mh mh! What's that smell?" He looks around.

"It your favorite! Arepas de huevo's." I kiss his cheek. "Ay Dios Mio. Are you ever not perfect, Mi Amor?" He takes one and bites it. "Are you guys ever not so clingy to eachtother?" Camilo says mockingly leaning against the door frame.

"Seriously camilo?!" I shout. "Ay, tía! No need to shout! I'm leaving!" He leaves. "He's a teenager, Juli. He's growing. You have to stop being so hard on him." He caresses my cheek.

"Hm. Yeah maybe."

"For now let's eat and head up to your room, eh?" He grabs another. "Maybe we should just head to my room now~ Hm?" I say grabbing his hand.

"Ay Mi Amor. Ay dios mio eres tan hermosa~" He takes my hand and I lead him upstairs. "Close your eyes~" He does as I say and I put a blindfold on him.

He always seems to get really excited when I take over.

"Take it off, your ruana." He takes it off and I unbottom his shirt slowly making him grow inpaitent. "Kneel." He gets on his knees and I take his shirt off.

"AY! JULIETA CLOSE THE DOOR! ¡NO QUIERO ESCUCHAR ESO!" Dolores says and I laugh closing the door.

"Y tus pantalones." He undoes his belt and unbuttons his pants. "On your feet." He stands.

I pull his pants down to his ankles and he was as hard as a rock. "What's the safe word?"

"Pine cone."

"Goodboy~" OR GIRL!! Or nonbinary 💀

(I don't know about y'all...but I can lowkey see Julieta as a real kinky bitch💀)

"On the bed." He sits on the bed sitting like a begging dog. I push on his chest, leaning him down and sit on his lap.

"Mmm~" He grunts."

"You like when I do that?" I shift on his lap again. He puts his hands on my hip but I push them away.

"No touching!" I say taking my dress off. "Can y-you put it in then, Mi Amor?"

"No~ Not yet~" I grab out a paddle with a heart hole in the middle. (If you don't know why there is a heart in the middle, it's for when you hit it on your partners ass it will leave a heart shape on them. Just a fyi💀)

I turn him around and give him one good hit on his left cheek leaving a heart print. "Ahh~!! Amor, again." I hit him again on his right. "Fuck~!! Again, Amor~" I hit him again about three more times and put it down.

"Your favorite toy is next, cariño~" I grab out a vibrator and stick it in his ass and turn it to a low volume. "Mmm~ Santa Mierda~! Can you just put it in?"

"What's the magic word?"

"PleASE~?!" He shrieks as I turn the volume up higher. "Your wish is my command~" I take out the vibrator and replace it will a c-ring, then grab the strap-on and shove it inside him.
"Ay Dios Mio~!"

"You can cum but it has to be in the next 30 seconds or no cumming for the next week~" I say thrusting into him and take the c-ring off.

"29..
28..
27.." He tries to stroke his dick but I slap his hand away. "No~" I say pinning his hands above his head.

"25..24..23..22.." I trace my finger along his tip.

"21..20.. 19..18..17.."

"Nng~! Ah~ f-fuck~!"

"Shh~ Someone will hear you, Mi Amor~"

He bites his lip. "16.. 15..14..13..12"  "Mi- M-Mi Amor~! I-i I'm gonna c-cum~!"

"Just a few more seconds, honey~ 9..8..7....3..2..1~~" He cums on the bed. "Goodboy~ you did so good~" I take off the strap and lay next to him and he gets close to me.

"I love you, Juli." He says and kisses me. "I love you too, Y/N."

Word count: 770 words boo