~Agustín x Chubby! Reader~

In this UA you are part of the Madrigal line, you and him have two daughters, Annie, and Liane. Liane has the Gift of speed, and Annie has teleportation. You are the replacement of Julieta so you have her Gift.

~Agustín pov~

"Baby, wake up. Annie needs your help." Y/N wakes me up and I grab my glasses from the nightstand. "What does she need help with?" I ask sitting up. "With her homework. It's only one problem. And I need to get dressed." She leaves and my daughter hands me her homework.

"You should know this. What's 7×7?" I look at her. She thinks. "Come on honey."

"OH! 49!" She says and scribbles something on the paper. "Thanks dad!" She goes back to her room.

I get up and grab a shirt and pants. I put them on and button up my shirt. Then fix my messy hair.

"Hey hon?" Y/N says from the bathroom. "Yes, Amor?" I get up. "Could you help me zip up my pants?" She asks. "Of course." I kneel down and very strugglingly zip them up.

"There you go. If they're too tight I can give you a pair of my sweat pants." I say as they look like the pants are a bit tight. "No it's ok."

"Your only going to get a couple of bottles of tequila and a bottle of wine, you don't have to get all dressed up." I caress their cheek.

"Yeah your right.. Your pants are really comfy too." I go to my room and give her a pair of pants. "There." I give her the pants and go to Liane's room. "Goodmorning, Liane. Did you sleep well?" I walk in her room and she wasn't there.

"Ay, Liane! Always sneaking out!" I go to the town and ask people if they have seen her. They said they saw her and Pepa go to the lake. I run towards the lake and her and Pepa were splashing each other in the water.

"Liane! What are you doing out here so early in the morning?! ¡No puedes estar escabulléndote todo el tiempo con tu tía! Me asustaste casi hasta la muerte, ¡OTRA VEZ!"

"Sorry, Agustín it was my fault I just wanted to spend a little time with my sobrina." Pepa admits.

"Oh ok just please ask me before you do that again."

"Oh hey! There you are! Where were you guys? I was looking everywhere! Pepa, Felix got his arm stuck in the pipe again.." Annie comes in. "Ay. Thanks Annie. See you later Liane!" She grabs her shoes and runs back to the town.

"Mamá is mad at you." Annie laughs and teleports somewhere. "Ugh Mamá is always mad at me! All I did was come here with Tía Pepa to have some time with her!" She says. "I know, Amor. But you have to ask us first. Do you know how scary it it when I come to wake you up and your not there?" She looks down and walks to me. "Lo siento.." She says. "It's ok. Just grab your shoes and I'll get Mamá ok? Go. I'm giving you a head start!" She smiles and runs to the town.

I start walking and I see Pepa talking to Felix about him needing to stop getting his hand stuck in weird places. And Y/N was still looking for the right bottle of wine. "Hey, Amor. I found Liane. She was with Pepa at the lake." I say and she sighs in relief.

"Thanks, Agustín. She needs to stop sneaking off like that-" "Without telling us first. I know I told her that." I say and she just grabs a bottle. "What do you think about this one?" She turns to me but cuts me off. "Yeah. But I think Bruno would want one too. So how about this one for him?" She asks.

"Well yea-" "No what if he likes this one?" "Y/N! Listen! He likes vodka." I grab a bottle and she puts the other one down.

"Sorry. He said like a week ago he wanted some. I'll pay. Come on." She says and I grab out my wallet instead. "How much are all those?" I ask the cashier. "For that.. $50.38." He says and I pay and we leave.

"I said I was gonna pay-" "Amor, let's just get home." I say and grab two bottles.

"We're home!" I say and Bruno pops his his out of the painting. "Did you get it?" He asks. "Yep! Here ya go." I give him the bottle. "Thanks! Adíos!" He says and goes back into his hideout.

"And there he goes.." Y/N says and puts the other bottles in the fridge.

"So what now?" Y/N asks. "Well, the kids are in town with Pepa and no one is in the house right now~" I say and hold her hand. "Ay, Agustín. You always know how to get us some alone time~" She says and I grab her hips, pulling her toward me and I kiss her.

I lay her down and get between her legs. I kiss down her chin, her neck, her collar bones, her chest, and her hips all the way down to her legs.

"Quítate los pantalones~" I say and she unbuttons her pants. I take them off and her shirt. "You look very good tonight,Y/N~" I say and play with her nipples through her bra.

"Agustín~!" She moans and I stop and take her panties off. "Your very wet~ For me, Amor?" I tease and stick a digit into her. "Ooh~ What a very wet coño you have, baby~"

I lick her clit and she grabs my hair, messing it up. "Hah~! Im- g-gonna- Mmm~ Fuuuck~!" She moans and cums in my mouth. "You taste amazing, Amor~" I say and take my shirt off.

She sits on my lap and pushes me down, my back flopping against the bed.

She slowly sits down on my dick. "Mm~ I've always loved the feeling of you on top of me~"

We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Fuck.. One moment!" I say and me and Y/N quickly get our clothes on, but the person walked in and saw us half-naked.

"Fuck! Bruno! Don't you know how to wait before barging in someone's room?!" Y/N shreaks.

"Ay! Sorry!" Bruno squeals and closes the door. "You guys can finish I'll be in the kitche-" I open the door and he looks at me scared. "What did you want?"

"Um.. I just wanted some Arepa's because I think I broke my arm because I fell down some of the stairs in my room.."

"What?! How the f-.. Y/N..could you make something for Bruno?"

"Yeah I'm coming."

"You can come later~"

"Come on bro! I'm still standing here!"

Y/N and Bruno go to the kitchen and Y/N comes back a few minutes later.

"He'll be fine."

"Y'know the familia will be back soon and it's getting dark so let's just sleep it off.." I rub the back of my neck. "Ok.." She sighs.

Word count: 1194