~Isabela x fem! Reader~

Ok in this AU Isabela has a better relationship with Mirabel and Abuela is dead because...shes a bitch and Abuelo is still alive. It's like the opposite of the movie.

You have a teleportation power but your NOT in the madrigal line. Your just a girl from Peru but moved from there to Colombia to see what it was like.

Enjoy!!

~Isabela pov~

"Isabela! Could you make a flower crown I could give to mama?" Mirabel begs.

"Yeah sure." I make one and give it to her. "Thanks Isabela!" She runs home and I help Luisa with the donkeys that got out for the fifth time today.

That's when I saw...her.

Y/N..

She was buying flowers from a little girl and walked to the clothing shop?

"Hey! Luisa. I'll be back." She nods and picks up more donkeys.

"Y/N! Hi! what are you doing here? I thought you were in Peru?" I ask and she rubs the back of her neck.

"I came back a few days ago to see my beautiful girlfriend." She holds my hands. "Aw..really?" She nods. "I missed you, amor." She kisses my cheek.

"*GASP* WAIT! Abuelo will love to see you again! And Dolores and Pepa! And mama-" "Isa slow down! I already told abuelo I would be home today." She stops me.

"Oh ok. Well let's get mama so she could get you somethi- What's that?!" I point to a dark bruise on her face. "Oh! Nothing don't worry." She pushes her hair behind her ear. "No your all beat up! Who did this!?"

She hesitates to tell me.

"I only came back because my dad was a bit too drunk. But I also came back because I missed you!" I grab her arm and take her to mi mamá's room.

"Ay Dios Mio, Y/N your face!" She goes to the kitchen and we follow her. "Here eat up!" She gives Y/N a arepa. "I'm fine Julietta-"

"Eat!" Agustíne says and shoves it in my mouth."

"Papi!" "Agustíne!"  Me and mama say and he backs away. "Thanks Julietta." She says and we go to my room. She needs sleep. She looks like she hasn't slept in weeks.

Her hair is a mess. Her eyes are dark. Her skin is dry. Her clothes are worn out. And her nails are dirty and ridged.

"You stay here and rest. I'll go give your dad a peace of my mind." I whisper the last part. "Could you?" She nods and holds my hand for a moment.
"When your ready to come back just yell aloud 'ready' Dolores will hear and come tell me." She says and opens a portal to Peru.

So this is her house? It's so.. Shady. When I'm done with that horid dad I'll decorate this place with a bunch of flowers.

I knock on the door and a man with grey and black hair walks out stumbling and holding a beer bottle.

"What do you *hic* want?!" He yells and spit flies across my face. "I've notice your daughter had a bunch of bruises and scrapes on her body. And she told me that it was because of you. So! Like the good girlfriend I am- I will take care of you and make sure you never see the light again."

~Y/N pov~

It's been almost 30 minutes since Isabela left. And I'm getting worried. I keep asking Dolores every five minutes if she heard her yet but she says no.

"Y/N!! She's ready!!" She yells and I jump up then she jumps out of my portal with blood on her dress. "Holy shit! What did you do to him?" She takes her dress of and pulls out one of his fingers from her bra. "I decaputated him." She throws it away.