⊱┊Allegiance [cyalm/celesteal]

"you'll never take us alive""we swore that death will do us part""they'll call our crimes a work of art"set it off - partners in crime !⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹★ type: fluff☆ content warnings: light descriptions of gore★ notice/author's note: n/a

"we swore that death will do us part"
"they'll call our crimes a work of art"
set it off - partners in crime !
⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹
★ type: fluff
☆ content warnings: light descriptions of gore
★ notice/author's note: n/a

Cyalm was nowhere to be found after you defeated Ixol. Everyone was on an intricate search for the cyan Point. It has been a while till you stopped in front of two doors, one closed with Cyalm's symbol on it. Looking around, everyone was confuzzled on his whereabouts. That was, until all of you entered one of the doors in the large room.

It consisted of all light teal, cyan and blue. It was a long hallway with pillars lining the wall with Cyalm's symbol embroidered on them. Though it was quiet to the point where only breathing could be heard, something was terribly off. Walking up to Shallare, he began to spoke. "There's something very odd about this hallway... It's giving off a strange vibe to me," he explained, seemingly paranoid but still maintaining a radical personality.

Then up to Signol.

"Ixol said something about Cyalm hiding around here, but I don't see them anywhere... maybe Ixol really is crazy!" The musician exclaimed with annoyance and confused undertones in his voice, huffing. Compale began to speak in contemplation. "Judging by the atmosphere of this place, I get the feeling that something quite disturbing is about to take place..." he said, with a slight hint of uneasiness.

"But it's a bit chilly in here. I mean, it's definitely not this cold outside!" Ploque chimed in.
"There's definitely something going on here... I just hope we end up with some solid answers this time around," Anshine fretted.

"Ixol is giving me a weird look," Ulipse said quietly with an upset frown, not bothering to make eye contact with you. "You know, the thing where they suddenly flash their eye at you... I don't like it." Arrolin piped in, "Well, looks like I'm just as confused as the rest of you guys. I can't make heads or tails out of this!"

You walked up to Mino with a worried and dismayed look, hoping for a solid answer. He looked around the area blankly without any emotion. "Scanning area for any traces of Cyalm... negative. Ixol appeared to be confident that Cyalm was somewhere nearby. Perhaps they detected something that my sensors didn't?"

Meanwhile, Ixol was looking left and right with a panicked and infuriated look. "Cyalm should be just around this corner! I swear!" He frustratedly said, as if attempting to gain everyone's trust.

All of you turned a sharp corner, coming to...

Nothing, but an empty small place of the hallway while everyone gathered around Ixol who appeared to be apprehensive over the fact all the Points would give up. "Ixol... there doesn't seem to be any traces of Cyalm around here. Was your conclusion perhaps erroneous?" Compale spoke up against Ixol.

Everyone continued to argue and testify whilst you were deeply lost in thought. Similarly to Arrolin, you were quite frankly struggling to catch up with the suspense and progressing conversation. All you heard was Ixol's screaming and blurred chatter. That was, until Cyalm stepped in.

"Hello there. What seems to be the issue?" He interrogated with a calm tone. Your lips quivered and you gulped. What was this feeling anyway? It felt like time slowed down. You were uncontrollably shaking in discomfort from the butterflies in your stomach.

"CYALM... YOU... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COMMITTED GENOCIDE ACROSS NUMEROUS HIGHER PLANES OF EXISTENCE... ACROSS COUNTLESS DIMENSIONS... I WILL AVENGE THEM ALL... I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!" Ixol screamed in both agony and fueled animosity.

Cyalm stayed silent until Ixol snapped.

"I W I L L M A K E Y O U W I S H Y O U W E R E N E V E R B O R N."

His voice was near monochromatic and emotionless as his symbol represented pure dull colors and hatred.

Ixol was preparing to charge powerful beams of distortion lasers until your eyes widened. You dashed in front of the cloudy Point as if your body wasn't controlling yourself and screamed in pain as you felt your arm being burnt. Everyone was near shocked to the point no one could speak.

"S-Second Star Savior?!" Anshine blurted out. "Haah..." you cursed under your breath as you looked at your arm, which was incredibly hurt. You were disoriented at the sight of your limb which had blobs of flesh and skin hanging down, blood slowly leaking from your huge wound. You controlled your urge to cry from the piercing pain your arm had brought. You immediately fell to the ground from the overwhelming anxiety, pain and emotional stress you were suddenly thrown with.

Cyalm had snapped out of his trance. "Second Star Savior!... Tsk, forget it," he snapped, carrying your limp body in his arms. "Foolishness."

He disappeared into thin air, leaving the Points stunned.

"SECOND STAR SAVIOR!" Ulipse, Anshine, Ixol and Shallare yelled.

"What... just happened?" Arrolin and Signol chorused weakly.

"Darn," Compale furrowed his non-existent eyebrows. "If only we weren't one step late..."

Mino stood both emotionless and quietly.

You slowly began to regain your composure and consciousness, slowly blinking as your vision blurred. "Wh.. where..." you mumbled. Was that a fever dream? What happened? Why did you even shield Cyalm if you knew he could defend himself?

Your arms moved to your surroundings. What you were lying on felt rather soft and fluffy.

"You're... awake," you felt a familiar voice say. You opened your eyes to see...

...Celesteal?!

You tried to move your arm, but both him and your senses restrained you from moving due to how badly hurt you were after taking one hit from Ixol. You hadn't ever gotten stronger even after you defeated Ixol. "I apologize for the sudden turn of events thrown onto your shoulders... But as you can see, I am..."

"..Cyalm," he finished his sentence, turning back into the Point you knew. "What.. What is this?" You asked aloud, horrified.

Were you really IN LOVE with Celesteal the whole time?

Celesteal held your other arm in his, staring at you wordlessly with a tempted look on his face as if he wanted to say something.

"Maybe if I could pretend he was still the Cyalm I knew... I would be able to maintain my feelings..." you thought, full of heartache.

You took this opportunity to tug Celesteal in to your presence and closed the gap between both of you before pretending to have passed out. Internally screaming inside, you could tell your face was extremely red whilst you laid on the cloud both of you were on. You heard a soft chuckle before feeling yourself being cuddled.

Cyalm himself might have been a villain disguised as a hero all along, but you couldn't let your allegiance waiver for him, the person who dragged you into all this, which was even the reason why you knew him to begin with.

Word count: 1134 (excluding this part and the part below)

(By the way, he bandaged your arm. No need for open flesh in the middle of two people showing their intimacy. :sob:)

edit 1: changed the header thingy