⊱┊Sleepyhead [ploque]

"polaroid of you dancing in my room""i want to remember, i think it was about noon""it's getting harder to understand, to understand""how you felt in my hands, in my hands"clairo - pretty girl !⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹★ type: fluff☆ content warning...

"i want to remember, i think it was about noon"
"it's getting harder to understand, to understand"
"how you felt in my hands, in my hands"
clairo - pretty girl !
⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹
★ type: fluff
☆ content warnings: n/a
★ notice/author's note: requested by idioticsnow | reader sleeping on a chair with their head buried on a table. ploque then sees and covers them with a warm blanket and a kiss. (otp prompt generator)

You still remember when Ploque came to you about a few hours ago, crying about his old buzzsaws that accidentally got stuck in polycarbonate when he was trying to make some handicrafts. As he pulled them out, the motors gave in and sort of imploded.

"T-The motors... they're busted... and, and they... they won't start up," Ploque sniffled softly, looking at you with a look of desperation and pessimism while begging and importuning for you to fix the saws. "S.. Shallare says he's busy..."

"Can't you remake or assemble a new one from scratch?" you asked, concerned and feeling sympathetic yet slightly unwilling at the serious inconvenience this would precipitate. "I'm sure Shallare has a kit lying around. You could go and ask."

Truth be told, you weren't the best mechanic. Sure, you can do some tech things like repair a faulty circuit board and stuck gears thanks to Shallare teaching you how, but repairing or replacing motors was never a part of your agendas.

His head hung even lower as he averted his gaze, rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry... I really don't know how," you apologized, gently placing a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort the gloomy Point. "I don't want to screw the motors up further, if that were possible."

"Huh? So then... you're... you're not going to help me?" Ploque sulked. "But, but... but... sniffle..."

You felt as if your heart just got stung rejecting the one person you were enamored for, making you sigh hoarsely and fold your arms across your chest. At this, Ploque's head perked up a margin for his gaze to meet yours, a hopeful look in his Symbol as he waited for you to say something while clasping his hands together.

"Okay, fine. I'll try to fix them."

"Hooray! Thank you, you're the best! I like you the best!" Ploque acclaimed with a beam, quickly wiping away his tears and latching onto you for a hug, making you flinch and blush at the sudden contact.

"Careful!!" you rebuked, staggering at the sudden deadweight before wrapping your arms around his torso to show you were on board with his idea. He kept cheering and giggling, making your heart skip a few beats.