⊱┊Our Concert [signol]

"put your hand in mine""you know that i want to be with you all the time""you know that i wont stop until i make you mine""until i make you mine"public - make you mine !⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹★ type: fluff☆ content warnings: n/a★ notice/author's n...

"you know that i want to be with you all the time"
"you know that i wont stop until i make you mine"
"until i make you mine"
public - make you mine !
⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹
★ type: fluff
☆ content warnings: n/a
★ notice/author's note: n/a

It's been numerous months ever since the downfall and defeat of Cyalm, or more precisely, Celesteal. Sky Emporium has finally returned to its long-deserved state of tranquility. The Points are all buoyant, and so are you. To them and to you, the Second Star Savior, this was the biggest relief in a millennia.

However, things have been bland and boring.
A bit too boring.

It's not as if you would rather have Celesteal alive and have him wreak havoc, your reasoning was that nothing remarkable has been occurring lately. You had long suspected that the Points were up to a shenanigan or two, as you always witnessed them repeatedly entering and exiting from a world.

That world happened to be Signol's, the Cavern Club.

Everytime the Points came out from his world, you would rush up to them and attempt to pry a solid answer out of any of them. However, they were masters at foreshadowing things. Every inquiry you shot at them only rebounded back to you with a simple:

"Signol doesn't want us to tell you."
Your illogical assumption at first was that they were starting a harem, but of course it was way off the mark.

Everyday went on the same dully, until one day.

You were gardening in Star Sanctuary until Sky slowly fluttered towards your figure, landing on a patch of grass before you. "Adorations, Second Star Savior," he greeted you cheerfully, bowing. "You have a letter. It is signed by Signol, although Ixol was the one who suddenly jumped into this world and handed this envelope over to me."

You hesitantly accepted the reddish-pink envelope while staring at it reluctantly, full of questions. "Why would Signol send a letter to me when he could've talked to me instead?" You inquired, puzzled. Sky simply lifted his shoulders, equally as confused. "I'm not so sure. Before I could ask Ixol about so, he immediately left the sanctuary," he replied. "I'll be off to find Rain now, we're doing a few minor renovations. Arrivederci, Second Star Savior. Signol is awaiting for your arrival at Cavern Club."

Sky took off into the starry landscape as you opened the envelope, revealing a small piece of reddish-pink paper neatly written in cursive handwriting.