⊱┊Fever Dream [voixer]

"it's so sweet knowing that you love me""though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet""knowing that i love you""and running my fingers through your hair""it's so sweet"cigarettes after sex - sweet !⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹★ type: fluff☆ cont...

"though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet"
"knowing that i love you"
"and running my fingers through your hair"
"it's so sweet"
cigarettes after sex - sweet !
⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹
★ type: fluff
☆ content warnings: some cursing lols !!!
★ notice/author's note: requested by thefand0m_writer | warning this is a kinda long oneshot with over 2.5k words because i got carried away

Silence washed over the inconspicuous and secretive meeting room in Yawgate's segment of Ascension, in 5 Parts.

"So... any volunteers?" Yawgate eyed Pasless, Morward, Stratosfear and Voixer carefully with a stern look on his face. "Come on. It's just for one week, it can't be so toilsome now, can it?"

Still no one else in the room spoke a single word or moved an inch.

Recently, you got a mild fever and had to be away from the emporium since the glacial temperature up in the sky wasn't ideal for a sick human like you. It had been 4 days, and you hadn't gotten any better. And so, the five "spheres" (sorry man i don't wanna write troposphere exosphere yada yada so i'll just call them spheres) were instructed to send one of them to look after you for one week. But as of currently, no one was being cooperative. Although he was forcing the other four to volunteer themselves, he wouldn't deny the fact that he didn't want to go down there either. From what he's heard, humans can be awful - although he sees you as an exception - which is why he's refusing to go.

Silence washed over the meeting room again...
Until Voixer tried to say something.

"So-" he began. He only wanted to ask why or how you even got your sickness to begin with, but the others saw this as an opportunity to backstab him and "sacrifice" him to look after you.

"I THINK VOIXER WANTS TO GO!" Pasless suddenly shouted loudly.
"I totally agree!" Morward quickly chimed in in agreement.

"What?! I'm not trying t-" Voixer apprehensively replied.

"Uh. Sorry Voixer," Stratosfear stuttered, raising his hand slightly. "But um... seeing as err, how.. things are right now, uhh.. everyone wants you to go, so you should. Besides, the Second Star Savior was the person who stabilized the pocket dimensions... remember?"

Before Voixer could argue back, Yawgate interrupted.

"Yo, even though it sounds quite forceful," he glanced over at Voixer. "They're right, you should go. After all, what do you even do in the Exosphere... stare at the hollow void all the time? There's literally nothing in there... so this is a small pastime activity for you. Whaddya say?"

Voixer tried to argue back, but he couldn't find the right words to do so. "Alrighty then! We should really get going now, this took way too long than it should've," Yawgate put his hands on his hips as everyone stood up and began following him to another pocket dimension full of portals. "And, Voixer, don't argue. I know you talk to the Second Star Savior a lot."