Chapter 4

I had to make sure with the staff everything was set for us to leave and all the final accommodations were in order. I made my way down the hall towards the parlour and saluted upon entering.

"Commander, everything is set to depart and I am officially no longer the Commander of the Military Police." I gave a cheerful smile upon saying those last words. Although it was difficult to ignore Levi's intense glare the whole time.

"Then we will depart immediately. In the meantime, I have some paperwork for you to fill out during the carriage ride, and forms for you to sign."

"Huh, you'd think becoming a cadet would mean less paperwork. I guess not."

Erwin chuckled a bit as Levi let out a, "Tch."

I glared at Levi intensely and he matched it, neither of us intending on backing down. If he doesn't like me, it could only be for immature assumptions. Someone needs to teach shorty here a lesson.

Le Time skip

We got to the entrance of the headquarters and I said my goodbyes to the staff, then the few friends I made during my time here. I made the goodbyes as quick and unemotional as possible. Although, the bittersweetness of it all still stung quite a bit. I hated growing up here, but I couldn't help but think of these people as my family. I didn't know anyone particularly well, but they have always been kind to me. Although, when things got tough I was never sure if it was out of the kindness of their hearts or because they felt it was their duty. Either way, I'll be forever grateful.

We boarded the carriage and from that moment on,

It was a new beginning

Authors Note

Sorry about the chapter being short, I'm just a perfectionist and trying to think of all the ways to make the story interesting with a plot + steamy at the same time. I'm prob putting too much effort into this but like, bro it's Levi smut it needs to be good. Anyways 😩💅