Chapter 3: Labyrinth

The made it to the mausoleum covered in a veil of cold and silence. The howling winds being the only source of noise along with the crunching of snow underneath their boots.

Trevor opened the big heavy door and they were met with a big stone coffin. They walked towards a stone wall with pictures on demons on it.

Maria nudged him and she pointed to where the wall looked funny. He walked to the side where the wall changed to reveal and entrance.

"Good job, half pint." He said and tousled her head.

"Stop that you're gonna ruin my hair." She grumbled.

" You mean the hair that you let no one seen?" He asked as he climbed up the wall.

"You wouldn't understand especially since I have to purify you ever time you start smelling like a latrine." Maria said as she floated up with him.

"Thank you love. You really know to warm my heart." He said as he slid down. Maria stopped floating and positioned herself and let herself go down the slide.

"Look out below!" She yelled and she felt herself land on something, she looked down to see Trevor's arms.

"Thank you." She said and he put her down abd they walked down the steps of the corridor. Maria lit up her hand and created a ball of light that illuminated the room.

"Fresh oil." Trevor said as he took a whiff of the torch stick and he took a blade and lit it on fire.

"Seriously... I have a ball of light over here." Maria said.

"Well two lights are better than one...anybody home?" He called. He turned to see a pipe along the walls.

*knock!*

"Warm. That's weird." He said after he knocked it. They heard rustling and Trevor took out his sword and Maria her bow and and an arrrow from her quiver.

"We can hear you. We're armed, and a lot less happy than you are... so you want to stay well out of our way." Trevor said, but then as he got to the floor the earth cracked unerneath him.

"Whoa! Oh!" He yelled as he finally fell though.

*crash!*

"Ha! Reflexes like a cat." He said as he landed on his feet.

"Are you alright down there?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm--oh!" He yelled as he fell through.

Hearing him fall she flew down and saw him laying down on some rubble.

"Yep. You definitely got the reflexes of a cat." She smiled and reached out her hand to help him up and he grunts in pain as she pulled him to his feet.

She got her fert back to earth and they saw lights on the pillars and with an electric hum they came to life.

"I guess this is the person is looking for." Maria said as she came across someone who was frozen in stone in the middle of the corrider.

"Thator someone left a statue of a Speaker here or--"

*stomp!*

Thet heard big footed stomps coming their way. As it did it destroyed the lights and a big ugly Cyclops stood before them.

"Cyclops." Trevor said as it's eyes started glowing and it shot a beam out of its eye.

" Trevor said as it's eyes started glowing and it shot a beam out of its eye