Where did she go?

Where did you go? Go? bum bum bum. Where did you go? Go? bum bum bum

Julieta's POV

"Mirabel?" I have recently picked up the last thing I had close to my power. I looked back to where Mirabel was and she wasn't there. 

"Mirabel!" I put down a bottle that was in my hand and started looking for her. "Where's Mirabel?" I questioned. It caught the attention of most of the people around me. They started searching for Mirabel which led to other people searching for her as well until everyone was searching for her. 

Dolores POV

For once, I needed my gift. I found it as a curse but now I needed it. I needed to hear Mirabel. I needed to know where she was! For Camilo, for Antonio, for the familia. We searched around. "Mirabel!!" I shouted near the rubble. I looked at Abuela, she was frowning and I didn't know why. Was it because Mirabel was missing or because the house fell and the magic was gone. Mama and Papa were making sure Antonio didn't know that Mirabel was missing and just said they were playing extreme hide and seek. 

Antonio joined the 'game' and started calling out for Mirabel. We were searching and it started getting late. We decided to sleep in the townspeople's homes and go in different houses since there were too many of us. We planned to search again in the morning.

Pepa's POV

"Mama..." I woke up to see Antonio shaking me. "Where's Mirabel?" he whispered scared. "In another house..." I whispered. "Can I play with her in the morning?" he asked me as I nodded slightly. My head was hurting and my eyes were sore. I don't think I thought this through with what I said.

He whispered a cheer and went back to sleep. 

The Next Day

Dolores POV

I started hearing the sounds of birds chirping and now I realized, I wasn't able to go to bed. I let out a yawn. I got up from the bed went outside and started searching for Mirabel. "Where is she?" I asked myself as I was around the broken-down Casita. "Dolores?" I looked behind me to Tía Julieta. "Tía!" I was surprised to see her.

"How did you wake up so early?" She asked. "I couldn't sleep...." I respond quietly. "Same.." She muttered. "We should probably try to rebuild the Casita.." She said walking towards the broken rubble of La Casa Madrigal. "We can start by moving the big pieces off to the side," I responded. Tía Julieta and I started helping each other moving the big piece of rubble off to the side. 

We got most of but there are still some that we couldn't move. Since it was only the two of us, it was slow so almost everyone had to be awake by now.

"What are you guys doing?" I looked and saw the family except for Antonio, Mama and Papa, Abuela, and Camilo. "We were moving the big pieces of rubble.." Tía said. "We can help. " Tío Agustíne said.

We all started moving the rubble and then started putting the small pieces in a pile to clear out the area. 

3rd Person POV

Time passed and all the rubble has been moved and the whole town started helping. Doing this made them forget that Mirabel was even missing. They started laying out a format and started planning on what the new house should look like and how the inside will be built.  

Mirabel's POV

I was at the crack of the mountains, watching as they build the new Casita. I was so hungry. I decided to steal some food from one of the houses. They were all busy with building the new Casita. no one noticed me enter one of the houses. 

As I entered the house, I started putting food into my bag and some utensils or even baking supplies for what reason I know.  "In the bedroom?!" I heard someone shout from outside the door. 'Shoot!' I thought to myself as I started looking around for a place to hide. "Ok!" That's great. Not only was someone outside, but it was also Dolores! I ran to the back of the house and escaped through a window. As soon as I exited I started running towards the mountains again.

Time skip brought to you by Antonio watching the Movie: Animal Crackers

3rd Person POV

After 2 months, the new Casita was built. It wasn't as good as last time but it was still good. 

"Where's Mirabel!? I want to play with her in my room!!" Antonio was jumping up and down, with excitement in his eyes. Antonio waiting for his mom to reply. "Mamí?" Antonio's excitement stopped.

His mom was looking at the ground. "Mi Hijo...." Pepa kneels on one knee. She looked at Antonio with a hand on his shoulder and hugged him. "Are you ok?" Antonio asked, hugging his mom back. "Mirabel.....She isn't here with us anyone.." Pepa said, breaking into tears. 

Pepa, let go of the hug. "Is she....dead?" Antonio asked, hesitating at first. "No, she just left." Pepa stood up. Antonio started crying softly. "I-is she c-coming b-ba-back?" Antonio asked, his voice was shaky.

"Hopefully mi Vida, hopefully," Pepa said before carrying her youngest child and going to his room.

No one was handling this well.

As soon as Isabela and Mirabel were getting along, she had to leave.

When Luisa was able to let out her true feelings, She had to leave

When Antonio got his gift. They had to LEAVE

When Isabela was being herself. That person, that helped her. LEFT!

When the Madrigals need her most. SHE LEFT THEM!

All alone.

Did she not care?

Who is she?

Slowly, without realizing.

They were

Forgetting her.

Hheehehehhee Forgetting her.

hahahahahha

HAHAHAHHAHA

MWAHAHHAHAHHAA

Ahem

Word Count : 979