Surprise Visit

WOO HOO CHAPTER 10!! THANK YOU FOR 3k READS!!! 🎉🎉

3rd Person POV

Everyone woke up a bit late so they got ready quickly. Abuela didn't mind the shouting and loud footsteps outside her room, she just ignored it. It was bad for Dolores of course, so Félix being the caring father he is, helped Dolores with what she needed while his wife got Antonio ready.

They all went downstairs when they were finished getting ready and started to eat breakfast. "Camilo?" Isabela called the boy's name as he made a 'hm?' sound. "Do you know where Mirabel's home is?" she asked. "Well, I when I followed her it was dark-" he cut himself off while everyone looked at him annoyed, except for Abuela, Dolores, Julieta, and her husband, and Antonio.

"Let me finish! But I remember where her house is while I walking back here. " he finished. "I think we're good then. " Pepa said. Dolores squeaked then said "Someone's at the door. "

"I'll get it," Julieta said, standing up.

Julieta went to the Casita door, opened it, and to her surprise. She saw someone she thought she would see at a different time.

"Bruno?" Hahhaa lol no I'm joking, she didn't say that instead, she said

"Mirabel?" Julieta asked as Mirabel waved. The twins were on each side of Mirabel and Julia hid behind her back. Dolores rushed to the scene based on what she heard and hugged her Prima. "Hola," Mirabel said.

"What a surprise, we were actually going to go to you. " Julieta chuckled. "Oh well, you don't need to do that now!" Mirabel said. Everyone started going to the doorway after Dolores ran. "Oh, Mirabel!" Antonio ran and hugged her.

Camilo sneaked past the family and shapeshifted into Antonella and snuck behind Antonia. Everyone was so busy with Mirabel, they didn't even notice. "BOO!" Camilo shouted, mimicking Antonella's voice, making Antonia flinch. "AH!" Julia screamed.

"THERE'S TWO ANTONELLA'S!" Julia shouted, catching Mirabel's attention. Camilo laughed and shapeshifted back to himself. "Tío!" Julia shouted while the twins shouted "Camilo!" with joy and jumped on him.

No one heard Julia say Tío because of the twin's voice overlapping hers. "Mirabel, who are these children?" Luisa asked. "I'm Julia!" Julia exclaimed. "I'm Antonella and-" "I'm Antonia-" "And we're twins!" the twins exclaimed.

The Madrigals giggled and chuckled at the kids. "Oh um, let me introduce them properly," Mirabel cleared her throat.

"Antonia and Antonella are friends with Julia and Julia is..." Mirabel took a deep breath. "Julia is my daughter. " Mirabel said as Julieta started to tear up. "Who's the father?" Isabela asks. "She doesn't have one," Mirabel answers.

"How old is she?" Julieta asks. "She's 10, and so are her friends," Mirabel explains as the 3 girls play with Camilo. "I guess your trip was canceled. " Mirabel chuckles. "Wait. " Camilo says going to Mirabel.

"You said that you couldn't come here because the mountains were too tall to bring your daughter but you ended up bringing your daughter AND the twins! " Camilo exclaimed Mirabel laughs lightly. "My daughter is very good at negotiating. " Mirabel says.

"What happened to the dad?" Dolores asked. "Oh, I found Julia in the woods while crossing over the mountains so I adopted her so now I'm her mother. " Mirabel explains. "Who leaves their child in the woods?" Isabela asked sarcastically, "That's what I said! " Camilo exclaims.

"Come with me, little girls! " Pepa exclaims as the kids follow her inside the house. "So are you staying?" Camilo asks Mirabel. "For one day. " Mirabel answers. "Why won't you stay!?" Camilo complains. "I still have to get my stuff from my house and Antonella and Antonia aren't my kids so I have to give them back to Señorita Dianos. " Mirabel explains.

"So you're leaving then coming back?" Camilo asked. "Can we eat?" Mirabel ignored Camilo's question as everyone else agreed and went to the breakfast table.

Pepa was feeding the 3 girls as everyone else started to sit down.

"It's so nice to see you again Mirabel," Abuela says. "Thank you. " Mirabel says. "So Isabela," Mirabel looks at her sister as she looks back. "Did you and Mariano break up?" she asks. "Y-yes!" Isabela exclaims. "Sorry, I mean yes. " she says more calmly as everyone laughs slightly.

"What about the twins?" Mirabel asked. "I still have them, I'm not planning on giving them away so I guess I'm their permanent mother while they'll have an unknown father. " Isabela explains. "And Dolores?" Mirabel asks, looking at Dolores, who's shoulders were tense and her face was red.

"Does that mean you and Mariano are together or?" Mirabel asks then chuckles. "Yeah, she is," Camilo says. "What about you Mirabel? Are with someone?" Julieta asks her daughter. "What? No, I only have Julia. " Mirabel replies. "What about anyone in mind? Or someone you met?" Agustín asks. "Really?" Mirabel asks as her dad chuckles.

If you guys want Mirabel to have a lover then that can happen ig or any other grandchild. I just need you all to agree so you won't fight :)

"What about Camilo and Luisa?" Mirabel asks. "No one. " Luisa says. "Apparently the most handsome Madrigal, doesn't have a lover. " Camilo says dramatically. "I'm finished eating so I'm going to go, Julia?" Mirabel asks as her daughter runs from Pepa to Mirabel. Antonella and Antonia follow as well.

"Ready for the Casita tour?" Mirabel asks, walking inside. "Yeah!" the 3 kids exclaim.

"How about let's meet your Abuelo Bruno?"

Finally! A chapter you all probably been waiting for

My shoulder, chest, legs, and arms hurt but that's probably because I went snow sledding and I kept on rolling down the hill because my hands would let go of the sled

I also hit a bump, flew, and landed on my stomach

Word Count: 967